走遍加拿大 Lesson 1:Arriving in Canada(1)
教程:走遍加拿大  浏览:13123  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Dashan: Now that you're in Canada, it's important to practise your
    English. You have to promise to speak English all the time.
    大山:现在我们在加拿大了,这可是一个练习英文的好机会,
    你们可要时时刻刻都说英语。

    Rumei&Yunbo: Okay, Dashan.
    如梅 & 云波:好的,大山。

    Dashan: What colour is your suitcase, Rumei?
    大山:如梅,你的手提箱是什么颜色的?

    Rumei: It's blue, Dashan.
    如梅:是蓝色的。

    Yunbo: Oh, there it is. I'll get it.
    云波:喂,在那边呐。我去拿吧。

    Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo. Be careful. It's heavy.
    如梅:云波,谢谢你。当心,箱子挺重的。

    Yunbo: You're right. It is heavy.
    云波:让你说对了,还真挺沉。

    Rumei: Yunbo, this bag isn't my bag.
    如梅:云波,这个手提箱不是我的。

    Yunbo: Are you sure?
    云波:你敢肯定吗?

    Rumei: Yes, I am. My bag is blue with a red stripe. Oh, there it is.
    It's next to the brown bag.
    如梅:肯定不是。我的手提箱是蓝色的,带有一条红色的条纹。
    嘿,就在那边,紧挨着棕色箱子的那个就是。

    Yunbo: I'll get it.
    云波:我去拿。

    Rumei: Thanks, Yunbo.
    如梅:谢谢你,云波。

    Yunbo: You're welcome.
    云波:别客气。

    Monica: Dashan, I'm over here.
    莫尼卡:大山,我在这儿!

    Dashan: Hi, Monica, it's great to see you. How's everything?
    大山:莫尼卡,你好!真高兴见到你。 你一切都好吗?

    Monica: Very good, Dashan. And, how are you?
    莫尼卡:我很好。你呢?

    Dashan: Terrific. Rumei and Yunbo, I'd like you to meet my sister Monica
    Gilbert. Monica, meet Su Rumei and Li Yunbo.
    大山:我很好。如梅,云波,我来介绍你们认识我的姐姐莫尼卡·吉尔伯特。
    莫尼 卡,这位是苏如梅,这位是李云波。

    Monica: Hi! Nice to meet you.
    莫尼卡:你好,见到你们我很高兴。

    Yunbo: Nice to meet you, too, Mrs Gilbert.
    云波:见到你我们也很高兴!吉尔伯特太太。

    Monica: Please call me Monica.
    莫尼卡:就叫我莫尼卡吧。

    Rumei: Okay, Monica. And please call me Rumei.
    如梅:好的,莫尼卡。你管我叫如梅吧。

    Yunbo: Please call me, Yunbo.
    云波:你叫我云波吧。

    0/0
      上一篇:查看所有《走遍加拿大》 下一篇:走遍加拿大 Lesson 2:Arriving in Canada(2)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)