​英美经典电影对白师生情谊篇:死亡诗社 场景7(mp3)
教程:英美经典电影对白师生情谊篇  浏览:865  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    英美经典电影对白师生情谊篇:死亡诗社 场景7(mp3)
    dialogue
    英语情景对话
    Neil:I found it!
    尼尔:我找到了!
    Todd:You found what?
    托德:找到什么了?
    Neil:What I want to do right now, what's really, really inside of me.
    尼尔:我想干什么,就现在。我真正的,发自内心的梦想。
    Todd:A Midsummer Night's Dream?
    托德:《仲夏夜之梦》?
    Neil:This is it.
    尼尔:就是这个。
    Todd: What is that?
    托德:这是什么?
    Neil:It's a play, dummy
    尼尔:是一部剧,笨蛋。
    Todd:I know that. What does it have to do with you?
    托德:我知道,但是这与你有什么关系?
    Neil:Right, they're putting it on at Henley Hall. Open tryouts, open tryouts!
    尼尔:是这样的,他们要在汉利会堂上演这部剧,公开招演员,公开招演员!
    Todd:Yes. so?
    托德:所以——
    Neil:So. I'm gonna act, yes, yes, I'm gonna be an actor! Ever since I can remember, I've wanted to try this, I even tried to go to summer stock auditions last year, but of course, my father wouldn't let me. For the first time in my whole life, I know what I want to do. And for the first time, I'm gonna do it whether my father wants me to or not! Carpe diem!
    尼尔:所以,我要演戏了。是的,是的,我要当演员了。很早以前,我就想试一试。去年我还曾想去参加暑期剧团试演,当然,是我爸爸不让。我平生第一次知道我想做什么,第一次,我决心要做成,不管我爸爸同不同意。卡匹迪恩!
    Todd: Neil, Neil, hold on a minute. How ate you gonna be in a play if your father won't let you?
    托德:尼尔,尼尔,等一下!你爸爸不让,你怎么去演戏呢?
    Neil:First I gotta get the part. Then I can worry about that.
    尼尔:首先,我要争取到角色,然后再考虑那个问题。
    Todd:Yeah, but won't he kill you if he finds out you went to an audition and didn't even tell him?
    托德:但如果他发现你都没跟他说一声就去参加试演,还不杀了你?
    Neil:No, no, no, no. As far as I'm concerned, he won't have to know about any of this.
    尼尔:不,不,不。依我之见,根本用不着让他知道这事。
    Todd:Well, that's impossible.
    托德:这不可能。
    Neil:Bullshit! Nothing's impossible.
    尼尔:放屁!没有不可能的事。
    Todd:Well, why don't you just call him and ask him? And maybe he'll say yes.
    尼尔:你干吗不直接给他打电话问他呢?也许他会同意呢?
    Neil:That's a laugh! If I don't ask him, at least I won't be disobeying him.
    尼尔:简直是笑话!如果不问他,至少我没违抗他的意思。
    Todd:Yes, but if he said—
    托德:是呀,可是如果他说——
    Neil:Jesus, Todd! Whose side are you on? I mean, I haven't even gotten the part yet. Can't I even enjoy the idea for a little while? You're coming to the meeting this afternoon?
    尼尔:上帝,托德,你到底站在谁的一边?我是说,我现在连角色还没拿到。我就不能先在脑子里自己过过瘾?下午你去开会吧?
    Todd:I don't know, maybe.
    托德:我不知道,也许吧?
    Neil:Nothing Mr. Keating has to say means shit to you, does it, Todd?
    尼尔:基丁老师说的话对你来说不算什么吧,是吗,托德?
    Todd: What is that supposed to mean?
    托德:你是什么意思?
    Neil:You're in the club! Being in the club means being stirred up by things, you look about as stirred up as a cesspool.
    尼尔:你是俱乐部成员!是成员就意味着对事充满激情,你看上去像一潭死水。
    Todd:So you want me out?
    托德:你想让我退出吗?
    Neil:No, I want you in! But being in means you gotta do something, not just say you're in.
    尼尔:不,我想让你参与。但参与就是说你得做点事,不是光嘴上说。
    Todd:Well, listen, Neil, I, I appreciate this concern, but I, I'm not like you, all right, you, you say things and people listen, I'm, I'm not Like that.
    托德:听我说,尼尔,谢谢你的关心。但我和你不一样,是吧?你说话有人听,我不一样。
    Neil:Don't you think you could be?
    尼尔:你认为你不行吗?
    Todd:No! I, I don't know. but that's not the point. The, the point is that there's nothing you can do about it, so you can just butt out. I can take care of myself just fine. All right?
    托德:不行。我,我不知道。但关键不在这儿,关键是,这是没办法的事,所以你就别管我了。我能照顾好自己。可以吗?
    Neil:No.
    尼尔:不行。
    Todd:What do you mean "no"?
    托德:你说“不行”是什么意思?
    英语单词学习笔记
    A Midsummer Night's Dream 《仲夏夜之梦》,莎士比亚最富浪漫色彩的喜剧。故事主要描述在英国田野乡间有一群仙女,在仲夏夜时分,如何戏弄和迷惑年轻人,以及长年居住乡间的乡下人,如何对仙女的出现产生幻想的故事。整部戏剧情调轻松,总的来说就是一个乱点鸳鸯谱"的喜剧。
    dummy n. 哑巴,傀儡,笨蛋
    put on 表演,演出,上演(戏剧)
    tryout n. 试演
    summer stock [美]夏令剧目
    audition n. 试角色,演员、舞蹈家或音乐家的一种预演,来表现其适应及技艺
    part n. 角色
    As far as I'm concerned 依我看,就我而言
    laugh n. [非正式用语]笑话,笑柄,可笑的、荒诞的或可鄙的事情
    stir up 搅起,鼓起
    cesspool n. 污水池,化粪池
    butt out 别管闲事
     
    0/0
      上一篇:​英美经典电影对白师生情谊篇:死亡诗社 场景6(mp3) 下一篇:​英美经典电影对白师生情谊篇:死亡诗社 场景8(mp3)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)