影视剧中的职场美语 第1期:求职中
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:3512  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    LEONARD:So, wait, what have you been doing for the past six months?
    L:等等,那之前的6个月你都干嘛了?
    Raj:You know, checking e-mail, updating my facebook status, messing up wikipedia entries.
    R:你知道的,收发邮件,更新我在脸谱网的个人状态,搞乱维基百科条目。
    Hey, did you know Netflix lets you stream movies on your computer now?
    嘿,你们知道Netflix现在能下载电影了吗?
    Sheldon:And you've continued to take the university's money under false pretences?
    S:你是说你仍在以欺诈手段继续挥霍大学的研究经费?
    Highly unethical for an astrophysicist.
    对一个天体物理学家来说这是很不道德的。
    Although practically mandatory for a pirate.
    尽管盗版事实上也是被逼无奈的。
    Raj:I don't want to go back to India.
    R:我不想回印度。
    It's hot and loud, and there's so many people.
    又热又吵,人满为患。
    You have no idea, they're everywhere.
    你们根本就不了解,到处都是人。
    Howard:Okay, guys, think, how do we keep Raj in the country?
    H:好啦,伙计们,想想办法。怎么才能让拉杰留下?
    Penny:Why doesn't he just get another job?
    P:干嘛不再找份工作?
    Howard:What are you asking me for? I don't know if you can talk now or not.
    H:你问我干什么?我又不知道你现在能不能讲话。
    Raj:Oh, beef, I'm going to miss you so much.
    R:噢,亲爱的小牛肉…我一定会想念你们的。
    Do you know, at the Mumbai McDonald's, you can't get a Big Mac?
    你知道吗?孟买的麦当劳根本买不到巨无霸。
    All you can get is a Chicken Maharaja Mac.
    除了王公鸡肉汉堡啥都没有。
    And the special sauce, curry, which, in India, believe you me, is really not that special.
    酱料嘛…咖喱…相信我,在印度咖喱可没什么特别。
    Leonard:Don't worry, you'll find another job.
    L:别担心啦,你会找到新工作的。
    Raj:Yeah let me start practicing for it. Do you want fries with that Maharaja Mac?”
    R:好吧,我先来练习一下。要来份王公汉堡加薯条吗?
     
     
    0/0
      上一篇:查看所有《影视剧中的职场美语》 下一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第2期:事业空窗

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)