影视剧中的职场美语 第81期:天下没有免费的午餐
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:477  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Man:Now you seemed a little off today at the meeting.
    男性:你今天在会议上有点儿反常。
    Matt:No,no,no,no,no.I'm good.
    马特:不不不不。我很好。
    Man:You sure?
    男性:你确定?
    Matt:I'm good.I'm under control.It's good.Double shot mocha.You look like you could use a little pick-me-up.
    马特:我很好,能控制自己。很好,两份摩卡咖啡。看样子你得喝点提神饮料了。
    It's okay.No strings attached.
    没事的,完全免费,没有任何条件。
    Man:Not interested.
    男性:没兴趣。
    Matt:Come on,let's do this easy,all right?Just two guys talking.Come on.
    马特:好吧,我们开门见山,好么?就好像两个朋友在聊天一样。
    Sylar:I get it.You are the good cop.How ironic.
    塞拉亚:知道了,你是个好警察,多么讽刺啊。
    Matt:So we need a name.Your supplier,all right?You give us that name,you keep a clean record.
    马特:我们需要一个名字,谁是你的供应商?告诉我名字,你就没事了。
    Sylar:He's a liar,totally lying.
    塞拉亚:他骗你的,别信他。
    Man:Why are you looking at my forehead?Does it say schmuck or something?
    男性:你盯着我的额头干什么?上面写着笨蛋还是什么?
    Matt:I wasn't staring at your forehead.
    马特:我没有盯着。
    Man:You're not getting a name,coffee boy.
    男性:你不会得到名字的,咖啡男。
     
     
    rdanf?h �j �$h know, actually, if that's the kind of exec you're looking for...
    啊,好的,事实上,如果你想要那种主管。
    Natalie:You'd get a shark for me?
    娜塔莉:你那里有这种鲨鱼?
    Lynette:Yes, a very pretty shark.
    莱内特:是的,非常好的鲨鱼。
     
    0/0
      上一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第80期:金字招牌 下一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第82期:谈论职业病

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)