影视剧中的职场美语 第6期:谈论薪酬
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:842  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    "You'll let me know, Jay"? What do you mean?
    给我答复,你这是什么意思?
    Yeah, I'll give you a call tomorrow sometime...
    我明天会打给你。
    What are you talking? You hounded me for this.
    你在说什么?你一直缠着我。?
    You stood here... Listen, there's no salary.
    听着,实习期没有薪水。
    No. I was not aware of that.
    我并不知道。
    My circumstances have changed some...
    我很缺钱。
    ...and I need to be certain that I'll be... All right. Okay.
    我得确定一定会被…好吧。
    Tonight.
    今晚给我答覆。
    I swear I will fill your spot. I promise.
    我保证你以后会被正式录用。
    If you back out, you know what I'll look like to the partners?
    你知道如果自己临阵脱逃会害我被股东们怎么看?
    Yes, an ass... A-hole.
    蠢蛋。
    Yeah, an ass A-hole, all the way.
    没错,不折不扣的蠢蛋
    You are a piece of work.
    你真不是盖的。
    Tonight.
    今晚。
    There was no salary.
    没有薪水。
    Not even a reasonable promise of a job.
    不能保证能被录用。
    One intern was hired at the end of the program from a pool of 20.
    二十名实习生要抢一个工作职位。
    And if you weren't that guy...
    如果你没有雀屏中选。
    you couldn't even apply the six months' training to another brokerage.
    这6个月的培训在其他经纪公司也不适用。
    The only resource I would have for six months...
    这半年我只能靠那6台扫描机。
    would be my six scanners, which I could still try to sell.
    我还是可以试着卖出去.
    If I sold them all, maybe we might get by.
    如果全都卖出去就能勉强过活。
     
     
    0/0
      上一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第5期:谈论工作经验 下一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第7期:谈论福利待遇

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)