影视剧中的职场美语 第64期:旅途劳顿
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:464  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Nikita:Hello, Michael.
    尼基塔:你好啊,迈克尔。
    Michael:What the hell are you doing here?
    迈克尔:你来这儿干嘛?
    Nikita:Thanks, my flight was lovely. How about yours?
    尼基塔:谢谢问候。旅途很愉快,你呢?
    Michael:If you think you can stop me...
    迈克尔:如果你觉得你能阻止我...
    Nikita:I'm pretty sure that taxi driver ripped me off.
    尼基塔:那个出租车司机肯定宰了我一刀。
    Michael:You picked the wrong mission to mess with.
    迈克尔:这次任务你不该插手的。
    Nikita:Relax.
    尼基塔:放轻松。
    I'm not here to stop you.
    我不是来阻止你的。
    Henry:Ah.Nikita,right on time.
    亨利:哈,尼基塔,很准时。
    Nikita:Hello,Henry.What did you do,rewire the navigation system so it can accept a closed-circuit feed?
    尼基塔:你好,亨利。你怎么做的?重新联上导航系统,就能接收闭路信号了吗?
    Henry:Satellite.Harder to track.
    亨利:是卫星,更难跟踪。
    Nikita:You said you had something for me.
    尼基塔:你说有情况向我汇报。
    Henry:Yeah.A key-word flag you had me set was tripped.
    亨利:没错,你让我留意的一个关键人物有异动。
    Nikita:Where's the report?
    尼基塔:报告呢?
    Henry:Look under the seat.
    亨利:看看座椅底下。
    The person you're interested in is coming out of hiding for a meeting.
    你感兴趣的那个人,从藏身处出来了,要去参加一个会议。
    Tariq.Mean something to you?
    他叫塔里克,这些信息对你有用吗?
    Nikita:You could say that.Though it's going to mean more to a…to a friend.
    尼基塔:可以这么说吧,应该说是对我的一个…一个朋友更有用。
     
     
    0/0
      上一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第63期:预订机票 下一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第65期:预订场地

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)