影视剧中的职场美语 第65期:预订场地
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:431  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Blair:Hello? Anybody home? Epperly, meet my good friend Chuck Bass.
    布雷尔:嗨 有人在家吗? 艾波利,这是我的好朋友恰克拜斯。
    Epperly:Nice to meet you, Mr.Bass.
    艾波利:很高兴见到你,拜斯先生。
    Blair:That's Nate. Chuck, we need a favor.
    布雷尔:这是内特。恰克我们需要你帮忙。
    The magazine lost its space for the kickoff party tonight, and Epperly and I both agree the Empire would be the perfect replacement.
    我们的杂志需要一个今晚开幕派对的场地,艾波利跟我都觉得帝国大厦是个完美的选择。
    Chuck:Sadly, the Empire is spoken for, but the palace is available.
    恰克:很不幸,帝国大厦已经被预定了,但皇宫酒店还是可以的。
    Blair:The palace...would lend an air of old-world sophistication to the evening.
    布雷尔:皇宫酒店...可以给派对增加点复古的感觉。
    Epperly:I'd have to check with Florence's manager. Do you have a stage?
    艾波利:我得和弗洛伦斯的经纪人去看一下。你们有舞台么?
    Blair:They'll have one by tonight.
    布雷尔:今晚会搞定。
    Epperly:Okay. I can get behind that.
    艾波利:好的,接下来的就交给我处理吧。
    Blair:And that brings me to another point of business.
    布雷尔:这样我又想到了一件事情。
    Nate, would you show Epperly the view from the roof?
    内特,你可以带艾波利去屋顶看一下吗?
    It's something you must see.
    有样东西你一定要看一下。
    Chuck:Excellent idea. I need to speak to Blair alone for a moment.
    恰克:好极了,我需要跟布雷尔单独聊一会儿。
    Looks like our favorite upper east sinners just found the answer to their prayers.
    看样子我们东区的富贵闲人刚刚实现了他们的祈祷。
    Blair:I need your help.
    布雷尔:我需要你的帮忙。
     
     
    0/0
      上一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第64期:旅途劳顿 下一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第66期:商务晚宴

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)