影视剧中的职场美语 第68期:再次确认
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:456  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Joey:I gotta double check for tickets tonight. Who-who got what?
    乔伊:我再问一次,晚上的票你们要几张?
    Chandler, Phoebe, and Rachel:I had one.
    钱德勒,菲比,瑞秋:我要一张。
    Monica:I need two. I'm bringing Pete. My boyfriend. I have a boyfriend now!
    莫妮卡:我要两张。我要带彼得去,我的男朋友,我有男朋友了!
    Joey:Two it is. Ross, how about you?
    乔伊:你两张,罗斯,你呢?
    Ross:Uh, yeah, I ah, I also need two.
    罗斯:我也要两张。
    Monica:Really? Who's number two?
    莫妮卡:真的?另外一个人是谁?
    Chandler:Who's number two? One of the more difficult games sewer workers play.
    钱德勒:另一个是谁?下水道工人的高难度游戏。
    Ross:Uh, no, it's-it's just this person.
    罗斯:就是有一个人嘛。
    Phoebe:Like a date type person?
    菲比:是约会对象吗?
    Ross:Yeah, kinda. It's this woman from work. I hope that won't be too weird. Will it, Rach?
    罗斯:算是吧,是工作上认识的女生,希望不会太奇怪,不会吧,瑞秋?
    Rachel:No. No, not at all, not at all. I actually was gonna bring someone myself, so...
    瑞秋:一点也不会,其实我也要带人去。
    Joey:But you said one.
    乔伊:但是你只要一张。
    Rachel:I meant, me plus one!
    瑞秋:我是说我再多一张。
    Joey:Okay. Did ah, you guys mean you plus one?
    乔伊:好,还有谁是多一张的?
    Ross:All right, I'll see you tonight.
    罗斯:好的,晚上见。
    Joey:Okay.
    乔伊:好的。
     
     
    0/0
      上一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第67期:合作投资 下一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第69期:讨价还价

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)