影视剧中的职场美语 第69期:讨价还价
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:449  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Gabrielle:You're not gonna find another one in this condition. in this condition. I mean the car is a classic.
    加百列:过了这个村,就没有这个店了。这车可是一流的。
    Well, what do you think, Nabila?
    你觉得怎么样,纳比拉?
    Nabila:I like it. I don't love it.
    纳比拉:只是喜欢而已,还没到超爱的地步。
    Carlos:Tell you what. Gaby and I want to find our car a nice home.
    卡洛斯:听我说,加比想给爱车找户好人家。
    So I'm prepared to knock a grand off. What do you say?
    所以我给你便宜1000 块,怎么样?
    Man:I say knock off 5 grand and we'll talk.
    男人:便宜5000 块再说吧。
    Gabrielle:Oh come on. It's already priced way below blue book, not to mention its mint.
    加百列:拜托,这价格已经超低了,而且这车毫无划痕呢。
    This is not mint.
    无划痕。
    Man:Hey, can you not see this ding in the bumper here?
    男人:你难道没看到车尾的划痕吗?
    Gabrielle:Okay, this car goes zero to 60 in 5 seconds.
    加百列:这车从0 迈加速到60 迈只需要5 秒。
    By the time someone says "wow a ding", you're in the next county.
    等人们看到你的划痕,你早就开跑了。
    Carlos:4 grand, you got yourself a deal.
    卡洛斯:四千块,成交吧。
    Man:Deal.
    男人:成交。
    Gabrielle:What? No! No, no deal!
    加百列:什么?不,不,不行。
    The non-driving blind guy does not speak for me.
    这个开不了车的瞎子,代表不了我的意见。
     
     
    0/0
      上一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第68期:再次确认 下一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第70期:投诉抱怨

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)