影视剧中的职场美语 第74期:惊讶不已
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:459  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Chandler:Hey-hey-hey. Mon
    钱德勒:嗨,莫妮卡。
    Monica:You wanna hear something that sucks.
    莫妮卡:嘿嘿嘿,想听一件很烂的事吗?
    Chandler:Do I ever.
    钱德勒:我听多了。
    Monica:Chris says they're closing down the bar.
    莫妮卡:克里斯要把酒吧收了。
    Chandler:No way!
    钱德勒:不会吧!
    Monica:Yeah, apparently they're turning it into some kinda coffee place.
    莫妮卡:是的,他们要把这类改成一家咖啡店。
    Chandler:Just coffee! Where are we gonna hang out now?
    钱德勒:只卖咖啡?我们以后要去哪里玩呢?
    Monica:Got me.
    莫妮卡:谁知道啊。
    Chandler:Can I get a beer.
    钱德勒:一瓶啤酒。
    Monica:Hey, did you pick a roommate?
    莫妮卡:嘿,室友挑好了吗?
    Chandler:You betcha!
    钱德勒:那当然。
    Monica:Is it the Italian guy?
    莫妮卡:是那个意大利帅哥吗?
    Chandler:Um-mm, yeah right!
    钱德勒:呃,是的,对!
    Monica:He's so cute.
    莫妮卡:他好可爱。
    Chandler:Oh yes, and that's what I want a roommate that I can walk around with and be referred to as the funny one.
    钱德勒:哦,太好了,我就想要这样一个室友,我可以和他四处逛逛,也可以被称之为有趣的人。
     
     
    0/0
      上一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第73期:后悔不已 下一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第75期:同甘共苦

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)