影视剧中的职场美语 第75期:同甘共苦
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:406  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Wilhelmina:Daniel doesn't have to know about this.
    惠乐曼:丹尼尔不需要了解这些。
    Secrets can stay between friends, right?
    朋友之间应该能保守秘密, 对吗?
    Betty:Friends?
    贝蒂:朋友?
    Wilhelmina:Well, at "Mode," I think of all of us as family... and family sticks together through the good times and the bad.
    惠乐曼:嗯, 在《时尚》我认为我们是一个大家庭...一家人要一起同甘共苦。
    Do you know Rodrigo in styles?
    你认识设计部的罗德里格吗?
    Betty:Sure. He has great taste.
    贝蒂:认识, 他品味很不错。
    Wilhelmina:Impeccable,
    惠乐曼:好极了,
    but you wouldn't know that if an anonymous donor hadn't paid his way through design school.
    要不是有个匿名捐赠者替他付设计学校的学费的话,你就没机会认识他了。
    Betty... strong people are the ones who ask for help.
    贝蒂...聪明人是会寻求帮助的。
    Betty:Um... my father, uh...
    嗯...我父亲, 呃...
    is going through some... some legal problems,
    碰到了一些...一些法律问题,
    and my family was told that for a good, supposedly great, lawyer,
    我的家人得知要请一个好的, 有用的律师,
    it would cost us $20,000.
    要花20000美元。
    Wilhelmina:Well, Betty, I have a daughter I would do anything for,
    好吧, Betty, 我有个女儿,为了她我可以不惜一切。
    just as you would do anything for your father,
    就象你会为了你父亲不惜一切,
    I'm sure.
    我很肯定。
    Betty:What do you want in return?
    贝蒂:你想要什么作回报?
    Wilhelmina:Is that something you ask family?
    惠乐曼:你也会跟家人这么问吗?
     
     
    0/0
      上一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第74期:惊讶不已 下一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第76期:谈论老板

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)