影视剧中的职场美语 第78期:安慰某人
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:421  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Teddy:It seems myself, Rexy, and a few of the signature exhibits will be staying here for now.
    泰迪:我,雷克西,还有其他一些签名展品还要暂时留下
    Larry:Without the tablet?
    拉里:可是复活金牌不在了?
    Teddy:In truth, Lawrence, Ahkmenrah's tablet will be remaining here with him.
    泰迪:事实上,。劳伦斯,卡门拉的复活金牌,会和他一起留在这里。
    Larry:What?
    拉里:什么?
    Teddy:They're going without the tablet, my friend. I'm afraid this night is their last.
    泰迪:复活金牌不能随他们一起走了,我的朋友。这恐怕是他们的最后一夜了。
    Larry:ou didn't tell them.
    拉里:你没告诉他们。
    Teddy:Sometimes it's more noble to tell a small lie than deliver a painful truth.
    泰迪:作为一个绅士,痛苦我们只会留给自己。
    Larry:are You gonna be okay?
    拉里:你会没事吧?
    Teddy:I shall do my best. And who knows?
    泰迪:我会尽力.谁知道呢?
    Sometimes the greatest change brings about even greater opportunity.
    俗话说,塞翁失马焉知非福。
    Look at you, Lawrence.You left this place and created quite a life for yourself.
    看看劳伦斯你离开之后,生活发生了翻天覆地的变化。
    Larry:Yeah, I guess so.
    拉里:是啊,也许你说的对。
    Teddy:I should hope you'd do more than guess, my friend. You're a captain of industry.
    泰迪:我的朋友,你要对自己有信心。你是大企业的老板,
    The world at your fingertips. It seems to me you have everything you wanted.
    一手掌握大权。在我看来,你拥有了一切你想要的。
    Larry:Yeah, no, I know.
    拉里:没有,我自己知道。
    Teddy:No, you don't. If I may, lad, allow me to offer you one piece of advice.
    泰迪:不,你不懂,如果可以,孩子。请允许我给你一点建议。
    The key to happiness, to true happiness, is...
    获得真正幸福的关键是...
    Larry:Hang on one sec. I just gotta... I got this Japanese deal.
    拉里:稍等一下,我得。。。处理一下这宗和日本人的买卖。
     
     
    0/0
      上一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第77期:与人相约 下一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第79期:烦躁不安

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)