影视剧中的职场美语 第77期:与人相约
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:455  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Gabrielle:Hi, guys.
    加百列:嗨,姑娘们。
    Bree:Hi, honey.
    布雷:嗨,亲爱的。
    Lynette:Hi.
    莱娜蒂:嗨。
    Bree:How are you?
    布雷:你怎么样?
    Gabrielle:I'm fine. Thank you for the messages. I'm, I'm sorry I haven't had time to return calls.
    加百列:我还好。谢谢那些留言。我... 很抱歉我没有时间回复它们。
    Susan:We all cleared our schedules. We thought maybe you could use some company.
    苏珊:我们都取消了我们的预约。我们想也许你需要人陪陪。
    Bree:So we're gonna go to my house. I made banana bread, and we'll put on a fresh pot, and just talk about anything.
    布雷:所以,我们准备去我那里。我做了香蕉面包,我们一起喝喝茶,聊聊天。
    Gabrielle:That sounds so nice. It's just I'm booked solid today.
    加百列:听起来不错啊。只是我今天的安排很紧。
    My head's gonna explode. Can I take a rain check?
    我的头快要炸了,改日吧?
    Lynette:Sure.
    莱娜蒂:当然可以。
    Gabrielle:Thanks. Thanks for understanding.
    加百列:谢谢。感谢你们的理解。
    Bree:Okay, well, uh, I will call you tonight and we'll figure out a time later in the week.
    布雷:好的,嗯。我今晚会给你打电话我们本周再选个时间。
    Gabrielle:Well, I'll tell you what, since it's my schedule that seems to be the problem, why don't I just figure out a time and call you?
    加百列:好啊,要不这么吧。既然是我预约有问题,何不我选好时间,再打电话通知你呢?
    Susan:Okay.
    苏珊:好的。
    Gabrielle:I just, I have so many errands to run and a million things to return.
    加百列:我...我有很多事情要处理这么多的东西要去退换。
     
     
    0/0
      上一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第76期:谈论老板 下一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第78期:安慰某人

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)