影视剧中的职场美语 第80期:金字招牌
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:356  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
     
    Lynette:I ran into someone last week who said you guys were looking to hire. Is that true?
    莱内特:上个星期我遇到了一个人说你们正在招聘,是真的吗?
    Natalie:Yeah. Are you thinking of coming back? Because say the word,then I…
    娜塔莉:是的,你有没有想过回来工作?你只要想回来,我就…
    Lynette:No, no, not me. I was actually thinking more about Tom.
    莱内特:不不不,不是我,我想的是汤姆。
    Natalie:Oh, Tom?
    娜塔莉:汤姆?
    Lynette:Yeah, he's been thinking about making a move for a while.
    莱内特:他一直想换份工作。
    He kind of feels like he's done everything he can where he is now.
    他觉得在现在这个岗位上,没什么好做的了。
    Natalie:Huh. Well, Tom's certainly solid.
    娜塔莉:啊,汤姆是很可靠。
    Lynette:He's more then solid, Tom's ideas are spectacular.
    莱内特:他不仅可靠,而且想法还高人一筹。
    He's passionate about his work. His visual instincts are off the chart.
    他对工作充满热情,他的眼界超出常人。
    Natalie:Is he as good as you?
    娜塔莉:他和你一样优秀?
    Lynette:He's apples, I'm oranges, we excel in different areas.
    莱内特:就好像他是苹果,而我是橘子,我们擅长的领域不同。
    Trust me, you should give Tom a look.
    相信我,你应该见见他。
    Natalie:I don't need apples. I need someone like you. Cut throat. Ruthless.
    娜塔莉:我不需要苹果,我需要像你这样的人。一针见血,铁面无情。
    Lynette:Geez, Nat, you make me feel like some kind of shark.
    莱内特:天哪,纳特。你说的我跟鲨鱼差不多了。
    Ah, okay. You know, actually, if that's the kind of exec you're looking for...
    啊,好的,事实上,如果你想要那种主管。
    Natalie:You'd get a shark for me?
    娜塔莉:你那里有这种鲨鱼?
    Lynette:Yes, a very pretty shark.
    莱内特:是的,非常好的鲨鱼。
     
    0/0
      上一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第79期:烦躁不安 下一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第81期:天下没有免费的午餐

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)