影视剧中的职场美语 第85期:销售策略
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:458  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Gabrielle:We got ties here, people! Designer ties, two for a dollar! Ooh, do you like those barbells? Make me an offer.
    加百列:领带大甩卖啦!名家设计,2条1美元!你喜欢这杠铃吗?开个价吧。
    I'm feeling generous. Here's the customer I've been waiting for.
    我想慷慨点,我的顾客来了。
    Customer:I'll give you $ 5 for this.
    顾客:这个我5美元买了。
    Gabrielle: Carlos, I see you got my flier.
    加百列:卡洛斯,你看到我的传单了吗?
    Carlos: You're having a garage sale featuring menswear and sporting equipment.
    卡洛斯:你怎么连我的衣服和运动器材都卖?
    Gabrielle:I need cash, and you don't expect me to sell MY stuff, do you?
    加百列:我缺钱,总不能卖我自己的东西吧?
    Carlos:Those are my good cuff links!
    卡洛斯:那些是我的高档裤子!
    Those are my CDs! Oh, my God, This is my baby blanket. My mama knitted this!
    我的CD!噢,天哪!我小时候的毯子,这是我老妈织的!
    Gabrielle:And it pains me to sell it.
    加百列:卖掉我也很心疼。
    It's just that my lawyer told me What you're offering for spousal support, And I can't get by on that.
    但我听说你要支付赡养费的数目,我不够用。
    Carlos:Hey, I am doing the best that I can.
    卡洛斯:嘿,我已经尽力了。
    I've got a few deals in the pipeline, But I'm not making near as much as I used to.
    我是接到几个生意,但我赚的跟以前没法比。
    Gabrielle:So I should be punished?
    加百列:难道我该受罪?
    Attention, shoppers, for the next minutes, free golf club with every purchase!
    大家注意了!在下面的20分钟里,只要买东西就送高尔夫球棒。
    Carlos:Gaby, I'm trying to be civil,
    卡洛斯:加比,我现在已经很客气了,
    But if you don't knock it off right now, I swear, the gloves are coming off.
    如果你还这样,别怪我翻脸不认人。
    Gabrielle:Oh, honey, the gloves aren't just off... They're 70 % off! Get your cashmere gloves!
    噢,宝贝,如果这些7折的话,谁都翻脸不认人!开司米手套大甩卖啊!
     
     
    0/0
      上一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第84期:背后言语 下一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第86期:公司利益

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)