影视剧中的职场美语 第86期:公司利益
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:421  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Kim:All right, what do you want me to do, Jane?
    金:好,你要我怎么做,简?
    Jane:I admit you were right.
    简:我承认你是对的。
    We're not gonna win this based on the law or my feelings.
    我们没办法用我的感受或是法律来赢。
    Kim:Good. At least we agree on that.
    金:很好,我们意见相同。
    Jane:But Parker said we have to think outside the box.
    简:但帕克说要创新思维。
    Kim:Right.
    金:没错。
    Jane:The designer claimed that he has a contract with the company allowing him to design whatever he wants,
    简:设计师说他和公司有合约给他完全的创作自由,
    but what if we could show that the contract was counter to the company's best interests?
    但是,如果我们证明那合约有违公司最大利益呢?
    Kim:I don't think I follow.
    我没听懂。
    Jane:PDQ is owned by investors.
    简:PDQ需要投资人投资。
    Management has a responsibility to maximize profits, right?
    管理阶层有义务创造最大营收,对吧?
    Kim:You want me to argue that their business practices are suboptimal?
    金:你要我把论点放在盈利策略不够理想?
    Jane:Yeah, why not? We amend our complaint and push on.
    简:对啊,试试看,我们可以修改控告,再上诉。
    Kim:The plaintiff would like to call a rebuttal witness…
    金:原告一方想声请传唤反驳证人…
    Warren Gunther, the largest shareholder in PDQ.
    沃伦冈瑟,PDQ最大股东。
     
     
    e='fontaDe1�j � h t-family:Verdana'>:难道我该受罪?
    Attention, shoppers, for the next minutes, free golf club with every purchase!
    大家注意了!在下面的20分钟里,只要买东西就送高尔夫球棒。
    Carlos:Gaby, I'm trying to be civil,
    卡洛斯:加比,我现在已经很客气了,
    But if you don't knock it off right now, I swear, the gloves are coming off.
    如果你还这样,别怪我翻脸不认人。
    Gabrielle:Oh, honey, the gloves aren't just off... They're 70 % off! Get your cashmere gloves!
    噢,宝贝,如果这些7折的话,谁都翻脸不认人!开司米手套大甩卖啊!
     
     
    0/0
      上一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第85期:销售策略 下一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第87期:签订合同

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)