影视剧中的职场美语 第87期:签订合同
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:487  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Yaniv:Some people think it's strange I have a contract for my exercise class. But I want people to understand the commitment I expect from them.
    亚尼夫:有人会觉得上我的运动课需要签合同很奇怪,但我要大家明白,我期望大家兑现承诺。
    I found in the past.
    过去我发现…
    Gabrielle:Here you go. All signed.
    加百列:行了,都签好了。
    Yaniv:You didn't even read it.
    亚尼夫:合同你连读都没读。
    Gabrielle:Oh, no need. I'm up for anything.
    加百列:噢,不需要,我什么苦都能吃。
    Although I did just get a manicure, so nothing that might chip a nail.
    但我刚修了指甲,所以凡是要削指甲的都不行。
    Yaniv:Mrs. Solis...Let me tell you what I learn in the Israeli army.
    亚尼夫:索利斯太太,让我告诉你我在以色列军队里学到了什么。
    A group without commitment is a group that will fail.
    没有承诺的队伍必败无疑。
    The women in my morning class are committed.
    我早班里的女学员都是发过誓的。
    I am starting to think that you are not tough enough.
    我觉得你还不够坚强。
    Gabrielle:Not tough enough? Let me tell you something, Mr.Iraqi army guy.
    加百列:不够坚强?我跟你说,伊拉克大兵。
    Yaniv:Israeli.
    亚尼夫:是以色列。
    Gabrielle:Whatever. I used to be a model, and you don't know what war is until you've been in a dressing room with a bunch of size zeroes reaching for the last rice cake.
    加百列:管他呢。我曾是一名模特,和一群只穿零号码衣服,只吃一块糕点的姑娘们同处一室,我会不知道什么是战争?
    I am plenty tough.
    我够坚强了。
    Yaniv:I'm not so sure.
    亚尼夫:那可不一定。
    Gabrielle:Hey, I know some of those women in your exercise class.
    加百列:我认识你训练班的女学员。
    The most exercise they ever get is cutting a piece of cake.
    她们的训练无非是切蛋糕这么简单。
    Yaniv:That's a lap!
    亚尼夫:罚跑一圈!
    Gabrielle:Excuse me?
    加百列:什么!
    Yaniv:In the contract.
    亚尼夫:合同里写了的。
    There are certain words I do not tolerate-"cake," "tired," "can't," "doughnut."
    某些词我是不能容忍的。蛋糕,累,做不到和油炸圈。
    If I hear them, you owe me a lap.
    要是让我听见了,罚跑一圈。
     
     
    ze:1=�t �j 0�f ily:Verdana'> 
     
    0/0
      上一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第86期:公司利益 下一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第88期:购买纪念品

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)