影视剧中的职场美语 第88期:购买纪念品
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:496  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Stranger:Don't you hate flying?
    陌生人:你不讨厌坐飞机吗?
    An:Yes I do. And I just told the most terrible one to the man I'm about to marry. Do you feel that any lie is a betrayal?
    安:不,我很讨厌,而且我刚刚跟我的未婚夫撒了个大谎。你觉得诺言都是背叛吗?
    Stranger:I said FLYING.
    陌生人:我是在说“坐飞机”。
    ictoria:Thanks for bringing me out here.
    维:谢谢你把我送到这儿。
    Sam:Well, he likes the planes.
    山:没事,他喜欢飞机。
    Vi:Can I bring something back for you? Souvenir?
    维:我能给你带回什么吗?纪念品什么的?
    Do you like those little “Snow Globes”? You know you shake them up and then the snow floats down.
    你喜欢“小雪球”吗?你一摇雪花就飘下来了。
    Jonah:Sure. I'd really like that. Thank you so much.
    乔:太好了,那太好了。非常感谢你。
    Sa:He is eight.
    山:他才8岁。
    Vi:He's good at it.
    维:确实如此。
    Sa:I read an article about this. All children are hideous at the age of eight. It's quite normal.
    山:我读过一篇关于这方面的文章。8岁的孩子都很令人害怕。这很正常。
    Vi:Well, maybe when I come back, the two of us ought spend some time together on our own.
    维:嗯,我回来时,我们俩也许应该独自在一起呆一阵。
    What do you think?
    你认为如何?
    Bye.Bye. Jonah.
    再见,再见,乔那。
     
     
    0/0
      上一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第87期:签订合同 下一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第89期:说服信服

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)