影视剧中的职场美语 第90期:空穴来风
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:468  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Daniel:Well, thanks for everything you did today.
    丹尼尔:谢谢你今天所做的一切。
    Betty:You're the one who saved the day.
    贝蒂:你是今天的救星。
    Daniel:Yeah, but you're the one who brought Sofia here.
    丹尼尔:嗯,但索菲亚是你带来的。
    Betty:Well, yes.
    贝蒂:嗯,对。
    I just thought she needed to see you in a different part of town.
    我以为她想在城里别的地方看到你。
    Betty:Did she catch her plane?
    贝蒂:她赶上飞机了吗?
    Daniel:She decided to postpone her trip.
    丹尼尔:她决定推迟她的行程。
    Betty:Oh, congratulations.
    贝蒂:哦,恭喜。
    Daniel:Same to you.
    丹尼尔:你也一样。
    She told me about the job offer she made to you.
    她告诉我关于她给你的工作了。
    Betty:Oh, no, Daniel.
    贝蒂:哦,不,丹尼尔。
    I…it came out of nowhere.
    哦,这消息是空穴来风。
    I didn't even take her seriously.
    我根本没当她认真的。
    I would never…I mean…I could never...leave you.
    我决不...我意思是...我永远不会...离开你。
    Daniel:It's a fantastic opportunity.
    丹尼尔:这是个很棒的机会。
    Betty:I'm happy
    我很开心。
    Daniel:Betty, you didn't grow up wanting to be my assistant.
    丹尼尔:你不是为了当我助手而成长的。
    You have your own dreams.
    你有自己的梦想。
    I would never stand in your way.
    我绝对不会阻碍你的。
     
     
    0/0
      上一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第89期:说服信服 下一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第91期:谈论公司状况

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)