影视剧中的职场美语 第100期:解释与澄清
教程:影视剧中的职场美语  浏览:1075  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Move.Jesse.
    让让,杰西。
    I'd bet you'd like to smash that guitar over his bedhead.
    我打賭你很想把那把吉他朝他的床头砸过去。
    No, I don't hate him.
    不,我不恨他。
    Well, you should. He totally led you on.
    你该恨他.是他欺碥了你的感情。
    Did he? I mean, it's not like he knew that I threw that party on the roof just so that his band could play.
    是吗?他又不知道我在屋顶办晚会是为了能让他的乐队表演。
    And to be fair, 1 never even told him that I liked him.
    说实在的,我都没跟他说过我喜欢他。
    So then why have you been acting all weird and avoiding him for the last month?
    那你这一个月以来,为什么行为怪异而且还故意躲着他?
    I don't know.
    我也不知道。
    You should go talk to him right now.
    你应该现在过去找他聊聊。
    I can't do that.
    我做不到。
    Yes, you can.
    你做得到。
    Well...I mean, 1 guess 1 should talk to him, you know? Just...before I leave,to clear the air.
    嗯……我也觉得我该跟他聊聊,你明甴的,在我走之前澄清误会。
    Totally.
    完全正确。
    Okay, yeah. Closure.
    好,对…说清楚。
    Okay, I gotta run. Betty, this is very big of you. And unlike in the past、I mean that as a complinicnt.
    好了,我得走了。贝蒂,这次你真了不起。跟以前不一样,这次我是在夸你。
     
     
     
    >�nl�j 0�f style='font-size:10.5pt; font-family:Verdana'> 
     
    0/0
      上一篇:影视剧中的职场美语 第99期:换位思考 下一篇:查看所有《影视剧中的职场美语》

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)