搞笑视频之烦人的橙子6 可怜的橄榄球
教程:搞笑视频之烦人的橙子  浏览:714  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Annoying orange 6-super bowl football 烦人的橙子6:可怜的橄榄球,这次来到了户外,但橙子并不会因为环境的陌生而变得拘谨,依然把它看到的每一个“人”摧残崩溃,橄榄球(美式足球)在超级碗上确实接受美国人的洗礼,有名而且还不是个水果,可最后同样难逃悲惨的命运。(注:美国人说的足球是指橄榄球,在美国橄榄球比足球更流行)

    Orange: [mumbling] Hey, get me out of here. Whoa, watch it, Mr. Grabbypants. I don't like being carried around like that, geez.

    橙子:唔唔唔,嘿,把我放出来,嘿,小心点,新来的,我不喜欢被这么搬来搬去的,天啦....

    Football: Whoa... whoa.

    橄榄球(美式足球):哇...哇

    Orange: Whoa!

    橙子:哇....噢

    Football: Hi, there.

    橄榄球(美式足球):嘿,老兄

    Orange: What the heck are you?

    橙子:你是啥小朋友啊?

    Football: Me? I'm a football.

    橄榄球(美式足球):我吗?我是个足球。

    Orange: You're a ball made of feet?

    橙子:你是用脚做成的球吗?

    Football: No, no, no. Foot-ball. Get it? Not made of feet.

    橄榄球(美式足球):不不不,足...球,懂吗?不是用脚做成的。

    Soccer Ball: Whoa! [grunts] Whoa...

    橄榄球(美式足球):哇哦...额

    Orange: Whoa, it's a melon!

    橙子:哇哦....是个瓜嘞。

    Soccer Ball: I'm not a melon, I'm a football.

    英式足球:人家才不是瓜类,人家是个足球。

    Football: Oh, no you're not. Not in America, buddy.

    橄榄球(美式足球):哦,你不是,在美国,老子我才是足球,兄弟。

    Soccer Ball: Whoa...

    英式足球:哇...

    Football: Freakin' tourists.

    橄榄球(美式足球):怪咖观光客

    Orange: Is Melon made of feet too?

    橙子:瓜也是用脚做成的么?

    Football: No, nobody's made of feet. Boy, what's wrong with you?

    橄榄球(美式足球):没人使用脚做成的,孩子,你是怎么了?

    Orange: I'm an orange!

    橙子:我是个橙子。

    Football: Yeah, newsflash, thanks.

    橄榄球(美式足球):是哦,第一手新闻,谢谢。

    Orange: Your face is full of laces. Somebody didn't take their shoes off. [laughs]

    橙子:你脸上都是鞋带诶,有人把鞋子脱下来哦,哈哈哈哈

    Football: Hey! Do you even know what a football is?

    橄榄球(美式足球):嘿,你TM到底知不知道足球是什么啊?

    Orange: Yeah, it's a ball made of feet.

    橙子:知道啊,用脚做成的球呗。

    Football: No. Football is a game that picks two worthy opponents against each other in an arena made of violence and grace. It's the only true--

    橄榄球(美式足球):错,足球是由两队旗鼓相当的对手在一个由暴力美学构成的圆形运动场中间互相对抗,是唯一真...

    Orange: Boring.

    橙子:好无聊哦。

    Football: What?

    橄榄球(美式足球):什么?

    Orange: You look like a mutated lemon. You're a lemonhead. [laughs]

    橙子:你看见来像个基因变异的柠檬,你是个柠檬头吧,哈哈哈哈

    Football: Yeah, that's not even funny. I'm shaped like this so it's easy to throw me.

    橄榄球(美式足球):好像吗?一点也不好笑。我被做成这个形状是为了让球员更好把我扔出去。

    Orange: Wait? Throw you? With their hands?

    橙子:啥?把你扔出去?用手吗?

    Football: Yeah.

    橄榄球(美式足球):对。

    Orange: So why are you called a football then? You should be called a handball.

    橙子:那为嘛叫足球啊?该叫手球好不好?

    Football: No.

    橄榄球(美式足球):不。

    Orange: You're a handball!

    橙子:所以你是颗手球哦。

    Football: That's not my name!

    橄榄球(美式足球):我不叫手球。

    Orange: Hey! Hey, Handball!

    橙子:嘿嘿,...嘿,手球。

    Football: It's Football!

    橄榄球(美式足球):是足球。

    Orange: Hey Handball, do you have any money?

    橙子:嘿,手球,你有钱(几个胃)吗?

    Football: No.

    橄榄球(美式足球):没有。

    Orange: 'Cause I want my "quarter back." [laughs]

    橙子:我还以为你有四分之一美元(四分卫)呢,哈哈哈哈哈

    Football: All right, this is getting a little--

    橄榄球(美式足球):喔,这开始变得有点...

    Orange: Your name is Handball Lemonhead. [laughs]

    橙子:你的名字是手球哦,柠檬头,哈哈哈哈

    Football: That's not my name!

    橄榄球(美式足球):那不是我的名字。

    Orange: Hey, hey Handball! Can you blow bubbles with your spit?

    橙子:嘿,嘿,手球,你会用口水吹泡泡吗?

    Football: No.

    橄榄球(美式足球):不会。

    Orange: Like this, watch.[mumbling]

    橙子:像这样,看。

    Football: That's disgusting.

    橄榄球(美式足球):真恶心。

    Orange: Try it!

    橙子:你也试试吧

    Football: No!

    橄榄球(美式足球):我才不要。

    Orange: You're not trying.

    橙子:你没在试哦。

    Football: Yeah, and I'm not going to. Stop that!

    橄榄球(美式足球):没错,而且我也不打算试。给我停下来。

    Orange: You'll love it!

    橙子:你会喜欢的。

    Football: No, I'm pretty sure I won't love it.

    橄榄球(美式足球):我绝对不会喜欢,我非常确定。

    Orange: It's fun!

    橙子:很好玩的哦。

    Football: No! What's going on here? I'm the star of the Super Bowl and this is how I get treated? Being berated by a talking orange?

    橄榄球(美式足球):不要,现在是怎样?我可是超级碗的巨星诶,这就是给我的待遇吗?弄一颗会讲话的橙子来搞疯我?

    Orange: Super Bowl? Is that for a really big salad? [laughs]

    橙子?超级碗?就是用来装很多沙拉的那个?哈哈哈哈

    Football: No! It's not for a really big salad! Are you actually that slow?

    橄榄球(美式足球):不是,不是用来装沙拉的。你真的有那么迟钝吗?

    Orange: Hey, hey Handball!

    橙子:嘿,嘿,手球?

    Football: What?!

    橄榄球(美式足球):怎样?

    Orange: Foot.

    橙子:脚。

    Football: What?

    橄榄球(美式足球):什么?

    Orange: Whoa!

    橙子:哇。。。。。

    Football: [yelling]

    橄榄球(美式足球):哀嚎ing

    Orange: Hey Handball, can I have your seat?

    橙子:嘿,手球,我可以坐你的位置吗?

    Football: [yells and groans]

    橄榄球(美式足球):继续哀叫

    Orange: [sighs] Oh, well.

    橙子:唉。。。好吧

    Soccer Ball: Whoa... [grunts] I tell ya, I'm a bloody football, not him.

    英式足球:人家跟你说了吧,人家才是真的足球,不是他诶。

    Orange: Yeah right. Handball told me that you weren't made of feet. Stupid melon.

    橙子:哦,是哦,手球跟我说了,你不是用脚做成的。呆瓜。

    0/0
      上一篇:搞笑视频之烦人的橙子5 当橙子遇上橙子, 恰逢劲敌 下一篇:搞笑视频之烦人的橙子7 邂逅百香果和情敌葡萄柚

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)