搞笑视频之烦人的橙子7 邂逅百香果和情敌葡萄柚
教程:搞笑视频之烦人的橙子  浏览:991  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    这次百香果姐姐的出现让一贯贫嘴嚣张的橙子顿时显得羞涩腼腆,它在这集是否会收敛些呢?这一集橙子遇到美女百香果,但是却来了个葡萄柚,葡萄柚高大威武噻,橙子顿时觉得有了威胁,因此和葡萄柚展开一系列的对骂。(注:由于里面某些是骂人的话,字面下的意思翻译不透,欢迎熟知美国文化的网友回复更正)

    THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Huh... I'm bored. Whoa! What's that? What do you have?

    橙子:╮(╯▽╰)╭好无聊哦。哇哦,嘿嘿,那是神马?谁啊?

    PASSION FRUIT: Hey! Watch the merchandise, buddy!

    百香果:嘿,老兄,轻一点。

    THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Whoa!

    橙子:哇啊....

    PASSION FRUIT: Oh! Hey, how's it goin'?

    百香果:哦,嘿,你好?

    THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Uh... hey! I-- I'm an orange, and... (stutters)

    橙子:啊....嘿,我...我是橙子,额...

    PASSION FRUIT: Uh, are you okay?

    百香果:嘿,你还好吗?

    THE ANNOYING ORANGE: You're beautiful!

    橙子:你真漂亮。

    PASSION FRUIT: (giggles) No. I'm just a passion fruit.

    百香果:呵呵,你好,我是百香果姐姐。

    THE ANNOYING ORANGE: More like "Passion CUTE"!

    橙子:又热情又可爱。

    PASSION FRUIT: Uh, that's "Passion FRUIT".

    百香果:嗯,是百香果

    THE ANNOYING ORANGE: I'm an orange!

    橙子:我是橙子。

    PASSION FRUIT: Yeah, I like your peel! Dimples are totally adorable!

    百香果:嗯,我喜欢你的笑声,你得笑声好有磁性哦

    THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Whoo!

    橙子:哈哈哈哈哈哈。哟呵...

    GRAPEFRUIT: Swear to God, you put me down right now! You gonna see some kung-fu mojo!

    葡萄柚:喔喔喔,把我放下来,你想看我出手吗?

    PASSION FRUIT: Grapefruit?! Wow! I can't believe you made it!

    百香果:葡萄柚,哇哦,你也来这里了。

    THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Oh. You know him?

    橙子:哦,你认识那个家伙?

    GRAPEFRUIT: You know it, buddy. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

    葡萄柚:兄弟,她是我马子,哈哈哈哈

    PASSION FRUIT: It's not like that. We met in the bag on the way over.

    百香果:不是的,我们是在路上认识的。

    GRAPEFRUIT: Hey, who's the kumquat? He a friend of yours?

    葡萄柚:嘿,那家伙(金桔)是谁啊,你朋友。

    PASSION FRUIT: We just met. He's been, you know, keeping me company.

    百香果:我们刚认识,你知道的,就一直陪着我。

    GRAPEFRUIT: Hey Passion! You wanna watch me flex? Check it out!

    葡萄柚:嘿:百香,你想看我的大黑脸吗?你看

    PASSION FRUIT: Uh... yeah. You did that earlier.

    百香果:啊,额,你已经表演过了。

    THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Hey! Is the chubby orange gonna fart?

    橙子:嘿,那肥肥是智障吗?

    GRAPEFRUIT: Ohhhh! Did that twerp just call me chubby?!

    葡萄柚:啊啊啊啊,那蠢蛋刚刚说我肥了吗?

    PASSION FRUIT: Uhhh...

    百香果:额(⊙o⊙)…

    THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Yeah! You really let yourself go. They should call you "Chubby McChubby Orange"! 'Cause you're chubby. Heh-hee ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

    橙子:谁叫你那么肥,哈哈哈,应该叫你又肥又肿的橙子,因为是看起来实在太肥了,哈哈哈哈哈哈

    GRAPEFRUIT: Hey, (bleep)! I'm a (bleep) grapefruit! Ya know what that means?!

    葡萄柚:嘿(此处省略一千字)。我TM是个葡萄柚,你知道葡萄柚是啥吗?

    THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Whoa! Chubby McChubby's got a potty mouth!

    橙子:哇哦,肥仔有张香肠嘴。

    GRAPEFRUIT: It means I could kick your (bleep) 6 ways from (bleep)!

    葡萄柚:我TM飞你一脚。

    PASSION FRUIT: Is that really necessary?

    百香果:你们真的够了哦!

    GRAPEFRUIT: Hey! Orange! I'm talkin' to you! How many squats can you do, huh?

    葡萄柚:嘿,橙子,我在跟你讲话,你能蹲几个马步?

    THE ANNOYING ORANGE: What's a squat?

    橙子:什么是蹲?(原谅没有腿的孩子)

    GRAPEFRUIT: Exactly! Lemme spell it out for you: Chicks dig the grapefruit. Ain't that right, baby?

    葡萄柚:太好了,让我来给你解释一下,就是把那个东西放进去。百香,对不对呀。

    PASSION FRUIT: (annoyed) Uh, not really!

    百香果:不是这样的。

    GRAPEFRUIT: Whoa, Orange, you're outta your league! You should go hit on a blueberry or somethin'! Ha ha ha ha ha!

    葡萄柚:哇哦,橙子,看你这衰样,应该会生出个蓝莓之类的东西,哈哈哈

    THE ANNOYING ORANGE: "GRAPEfruit"? More like "APE-fruit"! Are you chubby 'cause you ate all of those bananas? Heh-hee ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

    橙子:葡萄--柚,我看你比较像猿猴,你这么肥,是因为你吃光了所有的香蕉吗?哈哈哈哈

    GRAPEFRUIT: Hey! Zip the lip, onion dip!

    葡萄柚:嘿,你闭嘴。你醉了。

    THE ANNOYING ORANGE: I-- I'm not an onion!

    橙子:我...我不是洋葱

    GRAPEFRUIT: You're right. You're a gra-Pe!

    葡萄柚:是哦,你是葡萄。

    THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Uh-uh! No I'm not!

    橙子:哦哦,我不是

    GRAPEFRUIT: Then why are you so full of "WHINE"? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! OHHHHH!!!

    葡萄柚:那你为什么会掉进酒桶,哈哈哈哈

    PASSION FRUIT: (furious) Shut up! What is wrong with you?! Seriously?! You think I care about flexing?! And-- and why are you talking about squats?! You don't even have LEGS!

    百香果:闭嘴,你有病吗?老虎不发威你当我是病猫吗?你说什么下蹲,连个腿都没有。

    THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Heh-hee ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

    橙子:哈哈哈哈哈

    PASSION FRUIT: And YOU! Who cares if he's a little... you know, round?! All you do is make weird noises and call him fat! How shallow ARE you?!

    百香果:还有你,谁会在意...嗯,圆咕隆咚的外表,你偏要在这不断烦人还要说人肥,你怎么就那么肤浅

    THE ANNOYING ORANGE: I'm not shallow! I'm an orange!

    橙子:我不是肤浅,我是橙子。

    PASSION FRUIT: Wow. What is wrong with me? This happens every time I go out. It's always the jerk and the weirdo. If that's the choices, I'd rather take---

    百香果:哇哦,我是怎么了,我每次出门才这样啊。总是有混蛋啊,没办法的话我只有。。。。

    THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Knife?

    橙子:刀?

    PASSION FRUIT: Huh?!

    百香果:哈?

    THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Knife.

    橙子:刀

    GRAPEFRUIT: AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

    葡萄柚:啊啊啊啊啊

    PASSION FRUIT: (horrified) Oh my god!

    百香果:我的天哪...

    THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Whoa! Grapefruit's beside himself!

    橙子:哇哦,葡萄柚被分身了。

    GRAPEFRUIT: Ow! Hey! Ow! You don't know how much this hurts!

    葡萄柚:哦,嘿,嘿,你不知道这很痛吗?

    THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Hey, at least now he's not such a sourpuss. Heh-hee ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! (grimaces) Ow!

    橙子:嘿,现在那家伙没那么讨厌了,哈哈哈哈

    PASSION FRUIT: That's the most messed-up thing I've ever seen!

    百香果:这是我浆果的最恐怖的事了。

    THE ANNOYING ORANGE: You should have seen Tomato. That was bad.

    橙子:你是没见过西红柿被碎尸万段的场面,那才叫恐怖。

    PASSION FRUIT: This kitchen is awful. How do you stand it?

    百香果:厨房简直诗歌低于,你是怎么受得了的。

    THE ANNOYING ORANGE: Oh, it's not so bad. Just ask Pear!

    橙子:没那么恐怖的,不信你问问梨子。

    PEAR: Somebody, please, kill me now!

    梨子:主人,行行好吧,杀了我吧。(比死更可怕的事就是天天和橙子共处一室)

    0/0
      上一篇:搞笑视频之烦人的橙子6 可怜的橄榄球 下一篇:搞笑视频之烦人的橙子8 摧残iphonel

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)