那些涤荡灵魂的英语诗歌 34 Slow Dance 放慢你的舞步
教程:那些涤荡灵魂的英语诗歌  浏览:830  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    那些涤荡灵魂的英语诗歌 34 Slow Dance 放慢你的舞步
    Day 34

    第34天

    Slow Dance

    放慢你的舞步

    Have you ever watched kids on a merry-go-round

    你曾否看过孩子们骑旋转木马

    Or listened to the rain slapping on the ground?

    或听过雨水拍打地面的声音呢?

    Ever followed a butterfly's erratic flight

    你曾否追逐过飘忽不定的蝴蝶

    Or gazed at the sun into the fading night?

    或看着夕阳消失于地平线呢?

    You better slow down,

    放慢你的舞步

    Don't dance so fast.

    不要匆匆忙忙

    Time is short,

    人生苦短

    The music won't last.

    音乐不会永远奏下去

    Do you run through each day on the fly

    你是否每天忙个不停

    When you ask "How are you?", do you hear the reply?

    当问候别人时,你真的在意他们的回答吗?

    When the day is done, do you lie in your bed

    每晚就寝时

    With the next hundred chores running through your head?

    你是否仍在脑海中念叨着无数的杂事呢?

    You'd better slow down

    放慢你的舞步

    Don't dance so fast

    不要匆匆忙忙

    Time is short

    人生苦短

    The music won't last

    音乐不会永远奏下去。

    When you run so fast to get somewhere,

    当你匆忙赶到目的地时,

    You miss half the fun of getting there.

    也就错过了旅途中一半的乐趣。

    When you worry and hurry through your day,

    当你终日忧心忡忡并马不停蹄时,

    It is like an unopened gift....

    就像一份礼物还没被拆开…

    Thrown away...

    就已丢弃……

    Life is not a race.

    人生不是一场竞赛。

    Do take it slower,

    放慢你的脚步

    Hear the music

    倾听沿途的音符

    Before the song is over.

    在音乐还没结束以前。

    0/0
      上一篇:那些涤荡灵魂的英语诗歌 33 Requiem 安魂曲 下一篇:那些涤荡灵魂的英语诗歌 35 The First Jasmine 第一次手捧茉莉花

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)