服务英语·餐位预订 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·餐位预订 情景对话

    1. 电话预订餐厅座位

    C=Clerk (职员) G=Guest (顾客)

    C: Hello, Xinhua Restaurant, may I help you?

    你好,这里是新华餐厅,我能帮您什么忙吗?

    G: I'd like to make a reservation for tomorrow night if possible.

    如果可以的话,我想在明天晚上在这里预订晚餐。

    * * *

    C: When will you arrive?

    请问您打算何时来用餐?

    G: How about 6:30 p.m.?

    6点半可以吗?

    * * *

    C: Could you wait a minute, please? I'll check the availability.

    能否请您稍等片刻,我得查看一下是否还有空位。

    G: OK.

    好的。

    * * *

    C: Yeah, there are still lots of seats at that time.

    可以,那个时候还有许多空座。

    G: That's great.

    那太棒了。

    * * *

    C: How many people are there in your party?

    请问将有几人同时就餐?

    G: There will be four of us.

    我们一行四人就餐。

    * * *

    C: Smoking section or non-smoking section?

    请问你希望是在吸烟区还是无烟区就餐?

    G: Of course, non-smoking.

    当然是无烟区。

    * * *

    C: Do you have any questions for us?

    您还有什么想知道的吗?

    G: What kind of food do you serve?

    你们都提供哪些食品?

    * * *

    C: We are an upscale European restaurant.

    我们是一家一流的欧洲餐厅。

    G: I like western food.

    我喜欢西餐。

    * * *

    C: May I have your name and telephone number, please?

    请问您的姓名和电话是多少?

    G: Bubba Smith. And my number is 11111111.

    我的名字是布巴•史密斯。电话是11111111。

    * * *

    C: Could you tell me how to spell your name?

    能否告诉我应如何拼写?

    G: Yes. B-U-B-B-A, Bubba Smith.

    好的,B-U-B-B-A, 布巴•史密斯。

    * * *

    C: Thank you, Mr. Bubba. By the way, as it is at the peak hour, we can only keep your table for half an hour. That means you should come before 7:00. We look forward to having you with us tonight.

    谢谢布巴先生。顺便跟您说一下,由于您的预订时间是用餐高峰,所以我们只能为您保留半个小时,也就是说您要在7点之前到。期待今晚您的光临。

    G: Well, I see. Thanks a bunch.

    好的,我知道了。多谢。

    * * *

    C: Anytime.

    不客气。

    2. 客人有特殊要求

    C=Clerk (职员) G=Guest (顾客)

    C: This is Xinhua Restaurant. Good afternoon.

    下午好,这里是新华饭店。

    G: Hello, I'd like to reserve a table for four.

    你好,我想预订一张四人桌。

    * * *

    C: Yes, sir. When would you like to have a table?

    好的,先生。你想预订什么时候的?

    G: Let me see... at about 7:00, oh, no, perhaps around 7:30.

    让我看一下……大概7点,噢,不,大概在7点半左右。

    * * *

    C: Where do you want to have the table, on the first floor or on the second floor?

    您想在哪儿就餐,一楼还是二楼?

    G: Can I have a table on the second floor?

    我能在二层就餐吗?

    * * *

    C: Of course, sir. You would like to reserve a table for four at about 7:30 on the second floor. Am I correct, sir?

    当然可以,先生。您想预订一张7点半左右二楼的四人桌,对吗?

    G: Yes, that's right.

    是的。

    * * *

    C: May I have your name, please?

    请问您叫什么名字?

    G: Bubba Smith.

    布巴•史密斯。

    * * *

    C: Thank you, Mr. Smith.

    谢谢你,史密斯先生。

    G: Oh, besides, is there any chance of a table by the window? My wife loves it.

    哦,除此之外,可不可以给我一张靠窗的座位?我的妻子非常喜欢。

    * * *

    C: I understand that, sir. But as you know, we have already received many bookings, so I'll have to check first. I cannot guarantee anything, but we'll try our best.

    我明白了,先生。不过您也知道,我们已经接受了很多的预订,所以我得先查一下。我暂时还不能确保,但我们会尽力的。

    G: I would appreciate it if it could be arranged.

    如果可以的话我会不胜感激的。

    * * *

    C: I'll do my best. We are looking forward to having you with us tonight, sir. Thank you for calling us.

    我会尽力的。期待您今晚的光临,感谢您的来电。

    G: Thank you. By the way, when does your restaurant close at night?

    谢谢。顺便问一下,你们饭店晚上开到几点?

    * * *

    C: We normally close at 11 p.m., but usually we wait until the last guest leaves.

    正常情况下我们是晚上11点关门,但是我们通常都会等到最后一位客人离开。

    G: Fine, thanks.

    好的,谢谢。

    * * *

    C: You are welcome.

    不用谢。

    3. 无法满足预订需要

    C=Clerk (职员) G=Guest (顾客)

    G: Hello, is that Xinhua Restaurant?

    你好,是新华饭店吗?

    C: Yes. May I help you?

    是的,有什么需要帮助的吗?

    * * *

    G: I'd like a table for four at 7:00 this evening. Can you arrange it for us?

    我想预订一张今晚7点的四人桌,能给我们安排一下吗?

    C: Just a minute. I'll check if there is any availability. I'm sorry, sir. It has been fully booked at that time. Would you mind changing it to 8:30 p.m.? And our drinks are at half price after 8:30 p.m.

    请稍等,我去查一下是否还有空位。抱歉先生,那时候的座位都已经被预订满了。您接一把时间改到晚上八点半吗?而且我们的饮品在8点半后都半价。

    * * *

    G: Fine, I'll change the time to 8:30.

    好的,那我就把时间改到八点半。

    C: Thank you very much.

    十分感谢。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·餐位预订 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·餐位预订 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)