服务英语·电话服务 情景对话
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    服务英语·电话服务 情景对话

    1. 外线电话的处理

    O= Operator (接线员) G= Guest (宾客)

    G: Is this the Queen Hotel?

    请问是皇后大酒店吗?

    O: Speaking. (Yes, it is.) May I help you?

    是的,请讲。有什么可帮您的吗?

    * * *

    G: Yes. Could you put me through to Room 618, please?

    是的,请问能帮我接通618房间吗?

    O: Certainly, sir. Just a moment, please.

    当然,先生,请稍等。

    2. 客房没有人回应时

    O= Operator (接线员) G= Guest (宾客)

    G: I'd like to speak with Mr. Bramley.

    我想和布拉姆雷先生通话。

    O: Is he a hotel guest, sir?

    请问他是这儿的房客吗,先生?

    * * *

    G: Yes.

    是的。

    O: How do you spell his name?

    请您拼一下他的名字好吗?

    * * *

    G: B, R, A, M, L, E, Y.

    B, R, A, M, L, E, Y。

    O: Just a moment, please. I'll check for you… Thank you for waiting, sir. Mr. Bramley is staying in Room 518. I'll connect you. (after a short while) I am sorry, sir. I'm afraid there's no reply from Room 518, sir.

    请稍等。我帮您查一下……让你您久等了,布拉姆雷先生住在我们酒店518房间,我马上给您接通。(一会儿后)不好意思先生,518房间没人应答。

    * * *

    G: Could you try again?

    你能再试一下吗?

    O: Certainly, sir. Just a moment, please… Thank you for waiting. I'm afraid there is still no reply. Would you like to leave a message?

    当然可以,请稍等……让您久等了先生。还是没人接听电话。您愿意留言吗?

    * * *

    G: Yes, I'll do that.

    好的。

    O: I'll connect you with the Message Desk. Just a moment, please.

    我帮您接通留言处。请稍等。

    3. 广播呼叫客人

    O= Operator (接线员) G= Guest (宾客)

    G: Is this the Holiday Hotel?

    请问是假期大酒店吗?

    O: Speaking. May I help you?

    请讲。我能为您做什么呢?

    * * *

    G: Yes. Could you put me through to Mr. Hilton in Room 568, please?

    是的,能给我接通568房间的希尔顿先生吗?

    O: Certainly, sir… Thank you for waiting, sir. I'm afraid there is no reply from Room 568. Would you like to leave a message?

    当然可以,先生……让您久等了,先生。但是恐怕568房间没有人。您愿意留言吗?

    * * *

    G: Well, I'm sure he's in the hotel. Could you page him for me?

    哦,我肯定他在酒店里。你能为我播音找他吗?

    O: Certainly, sir. Where do you think he will be?

    可以,先生。您认为他会在哪里呢?

    * * *

    G: He's probably having lunch. Could you page the restaurant, please?

    也许去吃午饭了吧。您能在餐厅里播报找他吗?

    O: Do you know which restaurant he is likely to be in?

    那您知道他会去哪家餐厅吗?

    * * *

    G: I've no idea.

    不知道。

    O: I'm afraid we can only page the public places.

    那恐怕只能发公共播报了。

    * * *

    G: Fine. Do that then, please!

    好的,那就赶紧播报吧!

    O: May I have his full name?

    请问他的全名?

    * * *

    G: Tom Hilton.

    汤姆·希尔顿。

    O: Mr. Tom Hilton. Could you hold the line, please? Paging Mr. Tom Hilton, Paging Mr. Tom Hilton. Please pick up the nearest house phone for Operator No. 8. Thank you.

    汤姆·希尔顿先生。请您接听电话好吗?汤姆·希尔顿先生请去最近的电话间接听8号接线员的电话,谢谢。

    0/0
      上一篇:服务英语·电话服务 黄金句 下一篇:服务英语·电话服务 知识加油站

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)