服务英语·电话服务 知识加油站
酒店常用电话英语的应对
1. 接电话
接电话时不可以简单地回答“Hello”,而应报上自己的公司或所属单位的名称。例如:
Hello, this is Information Desk. 您好,这里是问询处。
Information Desk speaking. May I help you? 问询处,请问您需要什么服务吗?
2. 打错电话
如果是外线打错时,可以回答:
I am afraid you have the wrong number. 不好意思,您打错电话了。
This is the LI JIA Hotel, 2234-1156. 这里是丽嘉酒店,电话是2234-1156。
如果是总线转接内线时,可以回答:
This is Room Reservations. I'll transfer your call to Restaurant Reservations.
这里是客房预约处,我帮您转接到餐厅预约柜台。
I am afraid this is a direct line. We cannot transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant. Could you dial 2234-1156, please.
不好意思,这是直接电话。我们无法为您转接中式餐厅。请您改拨2234-1156好吗?
3. 负责的工作人员不在
I am afraid Mr. Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.
不好意思,林先生现在外出。他应该会在下午5点左右回来。
I am afraid Mr. Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?
不好意思,郝先生正在讲电话。请您在线上稍侯好吗?
I'll tell him to call you back when he returns. 他回来时,我会请他回电。
May I have your name and phone number, please? 请告诉我您的姓名和电话,好吗?
4. 会话结束
结束电话中的对话时,不可以简单说“bye-bye”,要更礼貌周到。例如:
Thank you for calling. 感谢您的来电。
You are welcome, sir. 先生,不客气。
We look forward to hearing from you. 我们静候您的佳音。
Please contact me if you have any further questions. 如果您有任何其他问题,请和我联络。