双语·《西尔维娅·普拉斯诗集》 晨歌
教程:译林版·西尔维娅·普拉斯诗集  浏览:296  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Morning Song
    晨歌

    Love set you going like a fat gold watch.
    爱将你送来像胖乎乎的金表。

    The midwife slapped your footsoles, and your bald cry
    助产士拍拍你的脚心,你毫不掩饰的哭喊

    Took its place among the elements.
    在大自然中占定一席之地。

    Our voices echo, magnifying your arrival. New statue.
    我们的声音回响,赞美着你的到来。新的雕像。

    In a drafty museum, your nakedness
    在通风的博物馆,你的赤裸

    Shadows our safety. We stand round blankly as walls.
    使我们的安全蒙上阴影。我们围站着茫然似墙。

    I’m no more your mother
    我不比云更像你的母亲

    Than the cloud that distills a mirror to reflect its own slow
    云朵凝成一面镜子映出它自己

    Effacement at the wind’s hand.
    缓慢地消失在风之手。

    All night your moth-breath
    整个晚上你蛾虫般的呼吸

    Flickers among the flat pink roses. I wake to listen:
    在扁平的粉色玫瑰中颤动。我醒来倾听:

    A far sea moves in my ear.
    远方的海涌进我的耳边。

    One cry, and I stumble from bed, cow-heavy and floral
    一声哭喊,我从床上爬出,重如奶牛,

    In my Victorian nightgown.
    穿着饰花的维多利亚睡衣。

    Your mouth opens clean as a cat’s. The window square
    你的嘴开启猫似的洁净。那窗户的方形

    Whitens and swallows its dull stars. And now you try
    变白并吞没暗淡的星星。现在你尝试

    Your handful of notes;
    一连串的音符;

    The clear vowels rise like balloons.
    清晰的元音像气球般升起。

    (1961/02/19. pp.156—157. No.138)
    * * *

    0/0
      上一篇:查看所有《译林版·西尔维娅·普拉斯诗集》 下一篇:双语·《西尔维娅·普拉斯诗集》 信使

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程