never mind: 没关系
我还是算了吧。
-Ellie: Here, boy. Here, come on!
到这儿来,真乖乖!快过来。
-Manny: Are you nuts! We're not getting on that thing!
nut: 疯狂的人 get on: 登上
你疯了吗!我们可不会爬在那东西上!
-Ellie: It's either this dinosaur, or that one!
要嘛是这头恐龙,要嘛就是那头,自己挑!
-Ellie: Pregnant lady, wants a lift. Yabba, dabba, Do!
pregnant: 怀孕的 yabba dabba do: 比博普爵士乐
孕妇来也,借个路!
-Manny: Don't ever, yabba, dabba, do that again!
以后别再这么干!
I feel so… puny.
puny: 微小的
我觉得自己好…小啊。
-Ellie: How Do you think I feel?
那你知道我现在怎么想吗?
-Buck: Take cover!
take cover: 找掩护 cover: 掩护
找好掩护!
-Crash: Dude, you're awesome! You're like the brother I never had!
awesome: 十分尊敬的
老大,太崇拜你了!你就是我亲哥哥!
-Eddie: Me too.
我也这么觉得!
Can we keep him?
我们能收下他吗?
-Buck: Buck.
Buck.
-Manny: What?
啥?
-Buck: The name's Buck. Short for, Buck-Minster.
short for: 是…的缩略
我叫Buck,是“ Buck-Minster ”的简称。
Long for, buh!
是“吧!”的全称。
A little dull.
dull: 迟钝的
有点钝了。
what are you doing here?
你们来这干什么?
-Ellie: our friend was taken by a dinosaur.
我们一朋友被恐龙抓了。
-Buck: Well, his dead. Welcome to my world. Now, uh, go home.
是嘛,他挂了,欢迎来到我的世界,然后,嗯,回家去吧。
Off you pop!
pop off: 走开
就不送了!
-Ellie: Not without, Sid.
不找到Sid,我们就不走。
-Manny: Ellie wait, maybe the deranged hermit has a point.
deranged: 疯狂的 hermit: 隐士 have a point:: 有道理
Ellie,等等,或许这个秀逗家伙说的有理。
-Ellie: Manny! We came this far, we're gonna find him.
Manny!我们都走了这么远了,一定能找到他的。
-Diego: I got tracks.
track: 踪迹
我发现线索了。
-Ellie: Let's go.
走吧。
-Buck: If you go in there, you'll find your friend… in the AFTER-LIFE!
after-life: 晚年
如果你们进去了,等找到朋友就已经是…下辈子的事了!