Sid!
-Sid: What?!
怎么了?!
I felt some breeze in that one!
breeze: 微风
我感到一些躁动咯。
-Animal V: Smile!
笑!
Over here!
在这呢!
Surrender?
surrender: 投降
投降吗?
-Diego:Never!
决不!
-Animal V: Cool!!
酷!!
-Diego: If any one asksthere were 50 of them
如果有人问起来,就说他们有50多个。
…And…they were…rattlesnakes!
rattlesnake: 响尾蛇
而且…他们都…非常狡猾!
-Animal V: Here kitty-kitty
这儿呢,小猫猫。
-Diego: Big mistakes you miscreants!
mistake: 错误,过失 miscreant: 恶棍
大错特错了你们这些。鼹鼠!
-Animal V: Miscreants?
鼹鼠?
-Sid: UhDiego, they're pecking
呃Diego,他们是负鼠。
-Animal V: Retreat!
撤~~退!
-Manny: I guess it's just you and me now
guess: 猜(测),推测
我想现在只剩下你和我了。
I knew it! I knew I wasn't the only one!
我就知道,我就知道我不是唯一一个!!
-Animal X: Me too! Everyone falls, out of the tree every now and then
我也是,别人也都常常从树上掉下来,
they just don't admit it!
admit: 承(供)认
只是他们不承认。
-Manny: Wait…what?
等等,你说什么?
-Animal X: Some of us, have a tough time holding on to branches
tough: 困难的 branch: 树枝
他们很多都不善于挂在树枝上。
I mean, it's not like we're bats or something
bat: 蝙蝠
我们又不是蝙蝠。
We don't have wings to keep us up!
wing: 翼,翅膀
我们没有翅膀保持自己在上面。
-Manny: And you were in the treebecause?
那么,你爬在树上是…因为…?
-Animal X: I was looking for my brothers
brother: 兄弟
我在找我的哥哥们。
They are always getting into trouble
trouble: 麻烦
他们总是惹麻烦。
-Manny: Brothers? You mean there's more?
哥哥?你的意思是还有很多?
-Animal X: Sure!
当然!
lots of us
多着呢。
-Manny: Where?
在哪呢?
-Animal X: Everywhere
到处都是。
under rocks and holes in the ground…
rock: 岩石,石块
石头下面,地洞里啊…
Usually we come out, at night, so birds don't carry us off!
我们通常晚上出来行动,这样鸟儿就不会把我们抓走了。
-Animal V: Help! Help!
救命,救命啊。
-Sid: Well!!Shave me down and call me a mole-rat!!
mole-rat: 预言家
噢,谢天谢地,称呼我预言家。