看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第12讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:288  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    You're found another mammoth!

    another: 再(另)一个

    你竟然找到了另一头猛犸象!

    -Animal X: Where?

    在哪呢?

    -Animal X: Wait a minute! I thought mammoths were extinct!

    等等,不是说猛犸象早就绝种了么。

    What are looking at me for?

    你们看着我干吗?

    -Manny: I don't know

    不清楚。

    Maybe because you are a mammoth?

    也许因为你就是猛犸象。

    -Animal X: Me?!

    我?!

    Don't be ridiculous! I'm not a mammoth! I'm a possum!

    ridiculous: 可笑的 possum: 负鼠

    别开玩笑了! 我不是猛犸,我是一直负鼠。

    -Manny: Right, good one! I'm a newt…

    newt: 蝾螈

    恩,不错的笑话,我是一只蝾螈。

    This is my friend, the badger

    badger: 獾獾

    这是我的朋友,獾獾,

    and my other friend the platypus!

    platypus: 鸭嘴兽

    和我另一个朋友,鸭嘴兽。

    -Sid: Why do I got to, be the platypus! Make him the platypus!

    为什么我是鸭嘴兽?要他去当!

    -Animal V: This guy giving you trouble, Sis?

    这家伙给你麻烦了吗?妹妹

    -Sid: Sis?

    妹妹?

    -Animal X: That's right, these are my brothers

    没错,这就是我的哥哥们。

    Possum…Possum…Possum

    负鼠…负鼠…负鼠

    -Manny: I don't think her, tree goes all the way to the top branch!

    我可不认为他们三个都能上到树的最高枝。

    -Sid: Manny, the brink, of extinction is a bad time to be picky

    Manny 这对要灭绝的物种可不是挑剔的时候。

    Hey…She should come with us!

    嘿…她可以跟我们一起走!

    -Manny: Are you insane? No way!

    insane:疯狂的

    你疯了吗?没门。

    -Sid: Ok! Manny wants me to ask you if, you'd like to escape the flood with us

    escape: 逃跑;逸出

    好吧! Manny叫我来问你们是否愿意跟我们一起逃离洪水。

    -Animal V: I rather be road kill!

    rather: 宁愿;更确切些

    那我宁可去死!

    -Diego: That could be arranged!

    arrange: 安排

    我可以如你所愿!

    -Animal X: Ha…funny!

    哈…真好笑!

    Let me, have a little word with my brothers

    让我跟我的哥哥们说几句话

    -Animal V: Ellie!, Are you crazy? We're not going with them!

    crazy: 发疯的

    Ellie! 你疯了吗?我们才不跟他们一起走呢。

    -Animal X: Look! We'll never make, it in time if we only travel at night

    travel: 行进

    听着! 我们从来都只是在晚上出行。

    These guys can protect, us out in the open. What do you say?

    protect: 保护,保卫

    这些家伙可以在白天的野外保护我们。你说呢?

    -Manny: Ow!, Why Did You invite them?

    invite: 邀请

    哇。你为什么要邀请他们?

    Because you might, be the only two mammoths left on earth.

    因为你们俩可能就是地球上最后的两只猛犸象了。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第11讲 下一篇:看“冰河世纪2”台词学英语:第13讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)