point: 要点
他说的对!
-Manny: I'm sorry, When did I join this dating service?
service: 机构
请问,我什么时候加入这个交友俱乐部了?
-Animal X: My brothers and I, would be delighted to come with you
delighted: 高兴的;喜欢的
我和我的哥哥们愿意加入你们,
-Animal V: if…you treat us nicely!
treat: 对待
如果,你对我们好一点的话。
See that! That's the total opposite of nice!
total: 全部的;完全的 opposite: 在对面
看见没。这…这可完全是不好的一面。
-Diego: Maybe we'll have ourselves, a little snack before we hit the road
snack:点心 hit: 碰撞
也许我们在上路前会有些点心吃。
-Animal V: Want a piece of us? lets go!
想吃点吗?我们上!
Bonsai…!
冲啊~~
-Sid: I got him! Ow!
我抓住他了。哇!
-Animal V: You know the best part…?
part: 部分
你知道最惨的是什么吗?
We're carrying diseases!
disease: 病
我们身上携带着病菌。
-Manny: Ok! Thanks to Sid…
好了。多亏Sid…
we're now travelling together…
together: 共同
我们要同舟共济了。
and like it or not…
不管喜不喜欢,
we're going to be one big happy family!
happy: 福的
我们都要组成一个幸福的大家庭了。
I'll be the daddy
我当爸爸,
Ellie will be the mommy
Ellie当妈妈。
And Diego will be the uncle, who eats the kids who get on my nerves!
uncle: 叔父 nerve: 胆量
而Diego会是那个吃掉找麻烦的小孩子的叔叔,
Now let's move, before the, ground falls out from under our feet!
好了。我们走。赶在我们的脚被地面的裂缝卡住之前离开。
-Animal X: I thought, fat guys are suppose to be jolly
fat: 肥胖的 suppose: 以为 jolly: 快乐的
我本以为胖家伙都很快乐。
-Manny: I'm not fat! It's this fur that makes me look big!
fur: 毛皮
我并不胖,是这些皮毛让我看起来庞大了些。
It's poofie!
poofie: 膨胀
有点膨胀。
-Animal X: Okhe's fat
噢。是的,是的,他还说自己不胖。
-Animal H: Folks! Escape from the flood is a
伙计们,逃避洪灾。
perfect time, to shed those unsightly pounds…
perfect: 完美的
是个减肥的好时候。
with fast Tony's…disaster diet!
disaster: 灾难
只要你选择了fast Tony的灾难食物。
You, ma'm! You look like a big fat hairy beast!
hairy: 毛发的,多毛的 beast: 野兽
就是你,夫人你看起来就是个又高又壮的野兽。