看“肖申克的救赎”台词学英语:第13讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:1140  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Brooks: Dear fellas: I can't believe how fast things move on the outside.

    fella: 伙伴,伙计

    大家好:外面的改变令我难以想象。

    -Man: Watch it, old-timer! Want to get killed?

    老头,找死啊?

    -Brooks: “I saw an automobile once when I was a kid…

    automobile: 汽车

    ”我童年时只见过一次汽车,

    but now they're everywhere. “

    但现在到处都是,

    ”The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry.“

    hurry:匆忙

    世界在一片巨大的忙碌之中。”

    “The parole board got me into this halfway house called ”The Brewer“……

    parole: 假释的 brewer: 啤酒制造家

    ”假释委员会给我安排了中途宿舍,叫做“酿酒人”

    and a job… bagging groceries at the Food-Way.“

    bag: 把…装进袋子 groceries: 食品

    和一份工作,在一家杂货店里包装食物,”

    “It's hard work and I try to keep up… but my hands hurt most of the time.”

    “虽然很辛苦,但我很努力工作,我的手经常感到酸痛。”

    -Women: Make sure your man double-bags. Last time, the bottom near came out.

    记得用两层袋,上次几乎穿底了。

    -Man: Make sure you double-bag like the lady says. Understand?

    听到那女士说的吗?

    -Brooks: “Yes, sir. Surely will. I don't think the store manager likes me very much.”

    是的,先生。我想那店主不太喜欢我,

    “Sometimes after work, I go to the park and feed the birds.”

    有时工作完后,我到公园里去喂那些鸽子,

    “I keep thinking… Jake might just show up and say hello.”

    我一直希望Jake会飞来和我打招呼,

    “But he never does. I hope, wherever he is, ”

    但它从未来过,我希望,不管在哪,

    “he's doing okay and making new friends. I have trouble sleeping at night.”

    它都过的很好,又交到新朋友,晚上我不能入睡,

    “I have bad dreams like I'm falling.”

    经常作噩梦,身体像一直往下掉。

    “I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am. ”

    醒来时感到恐惧,要想一会儿才知道自己在哪儿。

    “Maybe I should get a gun and rob the Food-Way so they'd send me home.”

    rob: 抢劫

    也许我该用枪打劫,让他们好送我回家。

    “I could shoot the manager while I was at it. Sort of like a bonus.”

    bonus: 额外给予的东西

    我可以打死那个店主,当作额外补助。

    “I guess I'm too old for that sort of nonsense anymore. I don't like it here.”

    nonsense: 无意义的事

    但我已经太老了,再也干不了这种蠢事,我不喜欢这地方,

    “I'm tired of being afraid all the time.”

    它令我感到害怕,

    “I've decided… not to stay. I doubt they'll kick up any fuss… not for an old crook like me.”

    doubt: 怀疑 kick up: 引起 fuss: 争论 crook: 恶棍

    我决定……离开我怀疑他们会争论,但不是为我这个老坏蛋。

    “I doubt they'll kick up any fuss, not for an old crook like me. P.S.”

    我怀疑他们会争论,但不是为我这种老坏蛋,另外,

    “Tell Heywood I'm sorry I put a knife to his throat.”

    “跟Heywood说,上次的事很对不起,别放在心上。”

    “No hard feelings. Brooks.”

    “不再有痛苦的感觉了,Brooks。”

    -Red: He should have died in here.

    他应该死在这儿。

    -Hadley: What the fuck have you done? It's a goddamn mess, I'll tell you that.

    mess: 乱七八糟

    你该死的做了什么?一团糟,我来告诉你,

    What's all this?

    这些都是什么?

    You tell me. They're addressed to you.

    你告诉我,全都寄给你的。

    -Police: Take it.

    拿着。

    -Andy: Dear Mr. Dufresne: In response to your inquiries…

    inquiry: 问题

    亲爱的Dufresne先生。应你的来信请求,

    the state has allocated the enclosed funds for your library project. This is $ 200.

    allocate: 分配 enclosed: 被附上的

    州政府拨给……你的图书馆计划经费,这是200元。

    In addition, the library district has generously responded with a donation of used books and sundries.

    in addition: 此外 district: 行政区 generously:慷慨地 respond with: 答复 donation: 捐赠 used: 二手的 sundry: 杂物

    而州立图书馆,捐出旧书和日常用品,

    We trust this will fill your needs. We now consider the matter closed.

    trust: 相信 fill your needs: 满足你所需要的 consider: 认为 closed: 结束的

    这些应是你所需要的,而此事亦告一段落,

    Please stop sending us letters.

    send: 寄

    恳请阁下勿再来信。

    -Hadley: Clear all this out before the warden gets back.

    典狱长回来前要清理好。

    -Andy: Yes, sir.

    知道。

    -Police officer A: Good for you, Andy.

    Andy,真不错。

    -Andy: Wow! It only took six years.

    哦!只用了六年时间,

    From now on, I'll write two letters a week instead of one.

    from now on: 从现在起 instead: 代替

    由现在起,我每星期写两封信。

    -Police officer A: I believe you're crazy enough. Get this stuff out, like he said.

    believe: 认为 crazy: 疯狂的 stuff: 东西

    你真的很疯狂,把这儿清理干净,照他说的办。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“肖申克的救赎”台词学英语:第12讲 下一篇:看“肖申克的救赎”台词学英语:第14讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)