zip: 拉开或拉上 lip: 嘴唇
好吧,好吧,你愤世嫉俗。你就当我不在,我这就闭嘴
-Soto: Look at the cute little baby, Diego.
cute: 可爱的
噢,你快瞧啊那可爱的小宝宝,Diego
-Diego: lsn't it nice he'll be joining us for breakfast?
join: 参加
把他拿来当早餐一定很美妙。
-Soto: It wouldn't be breakfast without him.
没有他怎么能算早餐?
Especially since his daddy wiped out half our pack and wears our skin to keep warm.
wiped out : 消灭 pack: 一群
尤其因为他爸爸杀了我们一半的同胞,穿上我们的毛皮取暖
An eye for an eye, don't you think?
以牙还牙,你看怎么样?
-Diego: Let's show him what happens when he messes with sabers.
messes: 毁坏 saber军刀
让那人知道招惹剑牙虎什么下场
-Soto: Alert the troops. We attack at dawn.
alert: 警告 troop: 群 dawn: 黎明
通知大伙儿,我们黎明进攻
And, Diego, bring me that baby alive.
Diego,把那孩子带来,要活的
If I'm gonna enjoy my revenge, I want it to be fresh.
revenge: 报仇 fresh: 活的,新鲜的
如果要好好享受报仇的滋味,那最好是活吞
-Sid: Phew. I'm wiped out.
phew: 唷(表示不快、惊讶的声音) wiped out: 精疲力竭的
噢,累死我了
-Manfred: That's your shelter?
shelter: 避难所
你要用那个建房子?
-Sid: You're a big guy. I'm a little guy.
嘿,你块头大,我是小不点儿
-Manfred: You got a lot of wood.
可你只拿了半根木头
-Sid: But with my little stick and my highly evolved brain, I shall create fire.
evolved: 高度进化的
可…有我的小木棍和我高度进化的脑子…我能生出…火!
-Manfred: Fascinating.
吹牛
-Sid: We'll see if brains triumph over brawn tonight. Now, won't we?
triumph: 胜利 brawn发达的肌肉
看看智慧是不是能战胜蛮力。你瞧着吧
-Manfred: Think I saw its spark.
spark: 火花
嘿,我看见火花了
-Sid: Any chance I could squeeze in there with you, Manny, old pal?
squeeze: 挤 pal: 伙伴
呃,我能不能进来跟你一块挤一挤,Manny,老伙计?
-Manfred: Isn't there someone else you can annoy?
呃,你能不能不要去麻烦别人
Friends? Family? Poisonous reptiles?
poisonous: 有毒的 reptile: 爬行动物
朋友、亲戚或者毒蛇什么的
-Sid: My family abandoned me. They just kind a migrated without me.
abandon: 抛弃 migrate: 随季节而移居
我全家丢下了我他们不管我…自己迁徙了
You should see what they did last year.
他们去年还要过分
They woke up early and tied my hands and feet and they gagged me with a field mouse…
tie: 绑住 gag: 塞住…的口 field mouse: 田鼠
他们很早醒来然后绑住我的手脚,用田鼠塞住我的嘴
…covered their tracks, went through water so I'd lose their scent, and… who needs 'em, anyway?
track: 足迹 scent: 气味
并且把洞门堵上他们走水路这样我就闻不出它们的气味,反…反正…我也不需要他们
So what about you? You have family?
你怎么样?有家庭吗?
OK, you're tired. I see. We'll talk more in the morning.
好吧,看来你累了我们天亮再谈
-Sid: Manfred? Manfred? Could you scorch over a drop?
scorch: 使枯萎 drop: 滴
Manfred?你挪过去点好吗?
Come on. Nobody falls asleep that fast.
噢,得了。哪会这么快就睡着的!
-Soto: There's Diego. Fall back.
这儿有Diego,我们撤
Where's the baby?
小孩在哪儿?
-Diego: I lost it over the falls.
falls: 瀑布
在瀑布那儿追丢了