看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第10讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:363  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Tell him I'm bringing the baby.

    告诉他…我会带孩子来

    And tell him I'm bringing…

    再告诉他,我还带…

    a mammoth.

    一头毛象

    -Tiger D: A mammoth?

    毛象?

    -Tiger C: Mammoths never travel alone.

    毛象从不单独行动

    -Diego: This one does, and I'm leading him to Half Peak.

    可这头是例外我要带他去“半峰”山

    -Tiger D: Look at all that meat. Let's get him.

    呜,瞧他那身肉,杀了他!

    -Diego: Not yet. We'll need the whole pack to bring this mammoth down.

    pack: 群体

    还不行!得叫大伙儿一起上才能摆平他

    Get everyone ready.

    让大家快准备

    Now.

    快去!

    -Manfred: Where's the baby?

    孩子在哪儿?

    -Diego: You lost it?

    你把他丢了?

    -Manfred, Diego: Sid.

    Sid.

    -Animal H: It's so ugly. Positively adorable.

    ugly: 难看 positively: 明确地 adorable: 可爱的

    呜,他可真丑。太可爱了

    -Animal I: Hello, pumpkin. Hello, little baldy bean.

    pumpkin: 南瓜 baldy: 无毛的 bean: 豆

    你好,小心肝你好,没毛的小家伙

    -Animal H: Where'd you find it?

    哪儿找到的?

    -Sid: The poor kid, all alone in the wild.

    这可怜的孩子一个人在荒野里

    Sabers were closing in on him.

    saber: 骑兵 closing in: 包围

    几只剑齿虎包围了他

    So I Just snatched him.

    snatch: 及时救助

    我把他…抢了过来噢,

    -Animal H: So brave.

    好勇敢

    -Sid: Yeah, well, he needed me, and I only wish I had one of my own, too.

    啊,是啊,他需要我我好想也能有一个自己的孩子

    -Animal I: Really? I find that attractive in a male.

    attractive: 有魅力的

    是吗?我…我就迷这样的男子

    -Sid: Alas. Who wouldn't wanta family, I always say.

    wanta: <美俚> =want to

    唉,谁不想要个家庭呢

    -Animal H: Where've you been hiding?

    噢,真是相见恨晚是啊,

    -Sid: Yeah, well, You know…

    这……可不是嘛

    Cute kid, huh? So, as I was saying, ladies…

    cute: 可爱的

    小淘气,嗯?所以,正如我说的,小姐们

    Hey. Hi, Manny.

    嘿,嗨, Manny.

    -Manfred: What's the matter with you?

    你怎么回事

    -Sid: Excuse me, ladies. You just keep marinating and I'll be right back.

    marinate: 把…浸泡在卤汁中

    失陪一下,小姐们,你们在这儿继续泡着,我就回来

    Sexy.

    性感

    -Animal I: He's not much to look at, but it's so hard to find a family guy.

    他长得不怎么样可要找个顾家的太难了

    -Animal H: Tell me about it. All the sensitive ones get eaten.

    sensitive: 灵敏的

    可不是嘛,那些细腻的都被吃光了

    -Sid: No, no, no. Manny, please, I'm begging you. I need him.

    beg: 乞求

    不,Manny,我求你了,我需要他

    -Manfred: A Good-looking guy like you?

    怎么,小帅哥还用泡妞?

    -Sid: You say that, but you don't mean it.

    mean: 卑鄙的

    得了,你别寒碜我了

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第9讲 下一篇:看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第11讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)