看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第12讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:494  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Carl: Wait a minute.

    检查一下

    He's dead all right.

    没错,他的确死了

    -Frank: Carnivores have all the fun.

    carnivore: 食肉动物

    食肉动物就是开心

    -Sid: Gosh, I hate breaking their hearts like that. But you know how it is.

    我也不想那么伤他们的心我是迫不得已

    All right, thanks. You can put me down now.

    好吧,谢谢,可以把我放下了

    Manny.

    Manny.

    -Manfred: Guys, I thought we were in a hurry. And Diego, spit that out.

    in a hurry: 匆忙 spit: 吐

    我们不是急着赶路吗?Diego,把他吐出来

    You don't know where it's been.

    别弄脏了嘴

    -Sid: Boy. For a second there, I thought you were gonna eat me.

    妈呀,刚才有一会儿我还以为你真要吃了我

    -Diego: I don't eat junk food. thought You were gonna…

    junk: 垃圾

    我不吃烂杂碎,我还以为

    -Sid: I thought you were gonna… Were you?

    我真以为你…你想吗?

    Come on, wait up. Wait up. Come on, come on. Can you wait a second, please?

    等等我,慢点,慢点你们能等我一下吗?

    Thanks for waiting.

    谢谢等我

    -Manfred: Three, two, one…

    3、2、1

    Sure is faithful.

    faithful: 忠实的

    确实挺“忠诚”

    Don't make me reach back.

    再闹,我就要火了噢,

    -Sid: He started it.

    是他引起的

    -Manfred: I don't care who started it. I'll finish it.

    我不管谁引起的,再闹就罚!

    Modern architecture. It'll never last.

    architecture: 建筑

    现代建筑,撑不了多久的

    -Sid: Hi a, Manny.

    嗨哟,Manny

    Hi, Diego.

    嗨,Diego.

    -Manfred: Hey, Sid.

    嘿,Sid.

    You're lost. No.

    你迷路了,对吗?

    -Diego: I know exactly where we are.

    没有,我很清楚我们在哪儿

    -Manfred: Ask him directions.

    direction: 方向

    让他指指方向

    -Diego: I don't need directions.

    我不要他指方向。

    -Manfred: Fine, I'll ask him.

    算了,我来问他

    Buddy. You see any humans go by here?

    嘿,伙计你看见有人类经过吗?

    -Sid: I love this game. I love this game. OK, OK.

    呜,我喜欢猜字,OK

    Three words. First word. Stomp. No, no. Stamp, stamp.

    stomp: 跺脚

    三个字,第一个字呃…“跺”,不,“踩”

    -Manfred: Let me try. Pack.

    我猜猜,呃…“群”!

    -Sid: Good one, Manny.Pack of long teeth and claws.

    猜得好,Manny,一群长牙…和爪子

    Pack of wolves? Pack of…

    pack of : 一群 wolves:狼(wolf的复数)

    一群狼?一群…

    Pack of bears? Pack of fleas?

    flea: 跳蚤

    呃,一群熊!一群跳蚤?

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第11讲 下一篇:看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第13讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)