stand a chance: 有希望
不,我当真,瞧瞧你那两个小姐都被你迷晕了
-Sid: You have A cruel sense of humor.
cruel: 残忍的
你这幽默感还真刻毒
-Manfred: Don't let me cramp your style.
cramp: 束缚
我不想搅你的好事
-Sid: Thanks, Manny. You're a pal. Without Pinky.
pal: 朋友 pinky: 带淡红色的
谢谢,Manny,真够朋友,够哥们别带孩子去
Manny, I need him.
我需要他
So, ladies, where were we?
小姐们,说到哪儿了?
-Frank: Carl.
Carl,
-Carl: Easy, Frank.
镇静,Frank
-Manfred: Pretty tail walks by, suddenly he moves like a cheetah. And that tiger…
cheetah: 猎豹
看见漂亮妞,他就象头猎豹。还有那老虎…
Yeah, Mr. Great Tracker. Can't even find a sloth.
那“跟踪大师”连树懒都找不到
What am l? The wet nurse? What are you looking at, bone bag?
bone: 骨
我成什么了?奶妈?你在看什么,小捣蛋?
Look at you. You're gonna grow into a great predator.
predator: 食肉动物
瞧瞧你,你会长成一个大猛兽
I don't think so. What have you got? You got a little patch of fur.
哼,我看不会,你有什么,只有一撮毛
No fangs, no claws.
fang: 尖牙 claw: 利爪
没有尖牙,没有利爪
You're folds of skin wrapped in mush.
fold: 折叠 wrap: 包 mush: 软块
你的皮和肉是那么…软绵绵
What's so threatening about you?
你有什么可怕的?
Does this look like a petting zoo to you? Huh?
嘿,这不是“动物园”里摸小动物
OK. All right, wise guy. You just earned a time-out.
earn: 获得
好吧,耍小聪明?该罚你坐一会儿了
You think that's funny? How about this?
噢,你觉得好玩?那这个呢?
You'll be a little snack for the owls.
snack: 小吃 owl: 猫头鹰
猫头鹰会吃了你
You're a brave little squirt, I'll give you that.
你这小鬼还挺勇敢
-Sid: Thank goodness. Thank goodness. No.
谢天谢地!谢天谢地!
A tiger.
有…老虎!
Help. Help.
救命!救命!
-Diego: Where's the baby?
孩子在哪儿?
-Sid: Manfred has him.
噢,他没事,Manfred带着
Just put me in your mouth. Come on. Hurry up. He got me.
快咬住我快,他咬住我了!
Help.
噢,救命
-Diego: Get away from me.
你别来烦我
-Frank: it went this way.
他往这边跑了
-Carl: Over here.
这儿!
-Frank: Carl. The tiger beat us to him.
噢,Carl!老虎抢先得手