看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第13讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:677  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Pack of whiskers? Pack of noses?

    whisker: 胡须

    一把胡须?一群…鼻子?

    Pachyderm? Pack of lies.

    pachyderm: 厚皮类动物

    呃…厚皮动物?一连串谎言!

    Pack of troubles. Pack a wallop. Pack of birds.

    wallop: 痛打

    一堆麻烦!一群打手!呃,一群鸟!

    Pack of flying fish.

    一群飞鱼

    -Diego: Great news. I found a shortcut.

    shortcut: 捷径

    嘿!好消息!我找到一条近路!

    -Manfred: What do You mean, shortcut?

    什么近路?

    -Diego: I mean faster than the long way around.

    就是走着要比走长路快

    -Sid: I know what a shortcut is.

    噢!我知道什么叫“近路”!

    -Diego: Either we beat the humans to Glacier Passor we take the long way and miss 'em.

    我们穿过去就能比人类先到“冰川道”不然就会错过他们

    -Manfred: Through there? What do you take me for?

    穿过那儿?你把我当什么了?

    -Diego: This time tomorrow, you could be a free mammoth.

    明天这个时候你…就可以自由了

    Or a nanny. I never get tired of peekaboo.

    nanny: 保姆

    或继续做保姆。玩“躲躲猫”我是不会腻的

    -Sid: Guys. Guys. Check this out.

    伙计们,瞧这个

    -Manfred: Sid, the tiger found a shortcut.

    老虎找到一条近路

    -Sid: No, thanks. I choose life.

    不,谢谢,我想活命

    -Diego: Then I suggest you take the shortcut.

    那我建议你最好还是走近路

    -Sid: are You threatening me?

    你在威胁我吗?

    -Diego: Move, sloth!

    走,树懒!

    -Sid: Way to go, tiger.

    好样的,老虎

    -Diego: Quick. Get inside.

    快!快进去!

    -Manfred: OK, I vote shortcut.

    vote: 选择

    好吧,那就走近路吧

    -Diego: Guys, stick together. It's easy to get lost in here.

    好了,伙计们,都跟紧些,这儿很容易走丢

    -Sid: Guys?

    呃…伙计们?

    A fish.

    啊!小鱼儿

    -Manfred: Will you keep up, please? Hard enough to keep track of one baby.

    keep track of: 盯住

    你跟上,行不行?看住一个宝宝已经够难的了

    -Sid: I gotcha.

    我…抓住你了

    Captain, iceberg ahead.

    iceberg: 冰山

    船长,前方有冰山!

    -Manfred: Oh, no.

    哦,不

    -Diego: Yeah. Who's up for round two?

    谁想玩第二回合?

    Tell the kid to be more careful.

    叫…叫…叫孩子小心点

    -Sid: Look, look. Tigers.

    瞧,瞧,老虎,瞧啊

    No, it's OK, it's OK. Look, the tigers are just playing tag with the antelope.

    tag: 尾随 play tag with: 玩躲猫猫的游戏 antelope: 羚羊

    没事,没事,瞧,老虎和羚羊在做游戏

    With their teeth.

    捉到摸一下,用牙摸,

    -Diego: Come on, Sid, let's play tag

    来吧,Sid,我们也来玩

    You're it.

    你捉我

    -Sid: Sure. OK, OK, OK, where are the sloths?

    行啊…好吧,好吧,哪儿画着树懒?

    You never see any sloths. Have you ever noticed?

    这上面怎么没画树懒?你们注意到吗?

    Look, Manny, a mammoth.

    瞧,Manny,一头毛象

    -Manfred: Somebody pinch me.

    pinch: 捏

    噢,我可真兴奋

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第12讲 下一篇:看“冰河世纪1”台词学英语:第14讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)