show up: 出现
让我们到这儿来。
You better have a good reason for us to be here.
你最好给个充分的理由。
Where's Optimus?
擎天柱在哪儿?
He's right over there, across the courtyard.
courtyard: 院子
他就在院子那边。
-Sam: I got to get to him right now.
get to: 到达
那我就去找他。
-Lennox: No, we got an air strike coming.
不,没有空中掩护。
-Sam: I have to get to him right now.
我必须马上见到他。
-Lennox: Come here, b-back.
退后,退后。
-Jetfire: Incoming!
漂亮的落地!
Behold to the only Jetfire!
behold: 看到 jetfire: 天火
瞧瞧我天火的英姿吧!
Now let me show you how we brought them pain in my day.
pain: 痛苦
现在让我给大家展示一下如何让敌人痛苦。
-Simmons: Too old for this crap.
crap: 废话
我太老了
Keep going.
继续前进。
15 minutes of fighting.
十五回合的战斗
I am directly below the enemy's scrotum.
directly: 直接地,完全 enemy: 敌人的 scrotum: 阴囊
我就在大力神的下面。
25.7 metres above sea level,
sea level: 水平
海平面上25.7米。
29.32 north.
北纬29.32度。
-Soldiers: Field track, 5-2, 0500 o'clock.
field: 域 track: 轨道 target: 目标 acquir:取得
发射轨道 5-2 5点方向。
Target acquired.
目标锁定。
Killing track two.
保持锁定,2号轨道。
Lock. Fire.
fire: 激发
锁定,发射
-Simmons: Yeah! Yeah!
太好了! 太好了!
(B-1, stand on my target. 30 seconds…)
stand on: 坚持
B1轰炸机 30秒后接近目标……
-Lennox: We're gonna make a break for the beast on my command, okay?
break: 打破 command: 命令,指挥
好的,我们现在必须转移了,明白吗?
You guys stick with me, you understand?
stick with: 坚持做
你们两个就跟着我跑,明白吗?
You stay on my ass.
一步也不许离开。
-Epps: Hope these F-16s got good aim.
aim: 对准
希望那些F16能打准点。
-Lennox: Yeah, why is that?
嗯,怎么了?
-Epps: I told them to hit the orange smoke.
smoke: 烟
我告诉他们橘红色烟雾为打击目标。
-Lennox: You mean that orange smoke?
你是说橘红色的烟雾吗?
-Epps: It wasn't my best toss, okay?
toss: 投掷
这不是我扔的最好的一次,知道吗?
-All the people: Run!
快跑!
Run!
快跑!
-Epps: Incoming!
来啦!
-Lennox: Come on.
come on: 快点
快点!
-Fallen: Die!
死吧!
-Mikaela: Sam!
Sam!
Hold your fire!
别开火!
Sam!
Sam!
-Lennox: Get out! Get me an EVAC.
EVAC: 干扰系统
走开! 快去叫救护车。
-Mikaela: Can't you do something?
不能做点什么吗?
-Ron: Sam!Sam…
Sam! Sam…
-Judy: Sam!
Sam!
-Lennox: Come on, we got to move. We got to move! Come on!
move: 移动
快点,我们走。我们走,快点!
-Ron and Judy: Sammy!
Sam!
-Doctor: Clear! Take a shot. Clear! Take a shot.
shoot: 射击,开枪
take a shot: 开枪
准备! 电击,准备! 电击
One, two, three.
一、二、三。
-Lennox: Do it again.
别再这样
-Mikaela: Sam!
Sam!
Okay, listen to my voice. I love you and I need you.
listen to: 倾听
好了,听我的声音。我爱你,我需要你。
Please, please come back to me. Sam, please! I love you!
come back: 回来
拜托,拜托,为了我回来,山姆,拜托! 我爱你!
-Sam: Am I dead?
我死了吗?
-Optimus Race: We have been watching you. A long, long time.
watching: 观察
我们一直在关注你,很长,很长时间了。
You have fought for Optimus,
fight: 战斗
你为擎天柱而战斗。
our last descendant, with courage and with sacrifice.
last: 最后的 descendant: 后代,子孙 courage: 勇气 sacrifice: 牺牲
我们唯一的后代,你英勇无畏,不怕牺牲。
The virtues of a leader.
vircue of: 有……的优点
具有领袖精神。
A leader worthy of our secret.
我们值得将秘密托付给你。
The Matrix of Leadership is not found.
leadership: 领导
原能矩阵不是被发现的。
It is earned.
earned: 赚
而是通过努力得来的。
Return now to Optimus,
return:返回
回到擎天柱身边。
merge the Matrix with his Spark.
spark: 火花,火种
将他的火种源融合到原能矩阵中。
It is, and always has been, your destiny.
destiny: 命运
那是你此生注定的命运。
-Mikaela: Sam.
Sam。
-Sam: I love you.
我爱你。
-Optimus: Boy, you returned for me.
孩子,你为我而回来。
A living Prime!
living: 活着的
活着的超级领袖!
-Fallen: I don't believe it.
简直不敢相信。
My Matrix.
我的原能矩阵。
-Sam: Get up, get up, get up, get up.
站起来,站起来,站起来,站起来。
Get up, Prime!
站起来,擎天柱!
Oh, no.
哦,不!
He's turned on the machine.
turn on: 反对,攻击
他要摧毁太阳
You gotta stop him. Get up!
你要阻止他站起来!
Optimus!
擎天柱!
-Starscream: Fallen, my master.
堕落金刚,我的主人。
My brothers could not stop me from this.
其他那些超级领袖都不能阻挡我
Yes.
对。
now I claim your sun.
claim: 请求,要求
现在,太阳是我的了。
-Epps: Enemy target, top of pyramid.
向金字塔顶射击。
Engage, engage, engage.
engage: 使参与
行动,行动,行动。
-Starscream: In moments, we'll be at siren strength.
strength: 力量 siren: 警笛
很快,我们的力量会更强大。
I never did a thing worth doing until now.
worth: 值得 until now: 直到现在
我当霸天虎的日子里,今天才真正做了件值得做的事情
Optimus, take my parts.
parts: 组装零件
擎天柱,收下我的礼物。
And you'll have a power you've never known.
这能量之强大,你无法预料。
Fulfill your destiny.
fulfill: 完成
请完成你的使命。
-Optimus: Jolt, electrify!
electrify: 通电
汽车人通电!
Let's roll.
roll: 使……转动
出击。
-Soldiers: Fire. Take it off to the pyramid!
take it off: 拿掉
开火,瞄准金字塔!
-Starscream: This planet will be dark forever.
dark: 黑暗 forever: 永远
这个星球将永远陷入黑暗中。
Die like your brother.
和你的兄弟们一样去死。
-Optimus: They were your brothers too.
他们也是你的兄弟。
First gra--
红蜘蛛……
You picked the wrong planet!
你选错了目标!
Give me your face.
拿下你的面罩。
I rise. You fall.
我赢了,你失败了。
-Fallen: No. No.
不。不。
-Starscream: Not to call you a coward, Master, but sometimes,
coward: 懦夫 master: 主人 sometimes: 有时
我不想劝你做胆小鬼,主人,但有时侯。
cowards do survive.
survive: 生存
胆小鬼往往能生存下来。
This isn't over.
这不算完。
-Mikaela: You took all of this for you to tell me that you love me.
经历了这一切你才愿意说你爱我。
-Sam: You said it first.
你先说的。
-Optimus: Thank you, Sam, for saving my life.
谢谢你,山姆,你救了我的命。
-Sam: You're welcome.
别客气!
Thank you for believing in me.
谢谢你信任我。
-Optimus: Our races united by a history long forgotten.
race: 种族
我们的种族因为被遗忘的过去而走到一起。
And a future we shall face together.
face:面对 togethrer: 一起
齐心协力面对未来
I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message
message: 信息
我是擎天柱,在此发出倡议。
so that our past will always be remembered.
remember: 记得
让这段历史流传下去。
For in those memories, we live on.
memory: 记忆 live on: 靠……生活
我们拥有珍贵的记忆,生生不息。