看“肖申克的救赎”台词学英语:第7讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:1707  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Hadley: So this big-shot lawyer calls me long-distance from Texas. I say, ”Yeah?“

    big-shot: [美国俚语](有势力的)大人物 Texas: 德克萨斯州,(美国州名)

    德州的律师打长途给我。我说,”喂?“

    He says, ” Sorry to inform you, but your brother just died.“

    他说,”很遗憾,你哥哥死了“。

    -Police: I'm sorry to hear that.

    我很难过。

    -Hadley: I'm not. He was an asshole. Ran off years ago. Figured him for dead. So this lawyer fellow says to me:

    asshole:可恶的家伙 ran off: 离开 figure: 设想

    我并不难过,他是个混蛋,离家多年,早就当他死了。这个律师对我说:

    He died a rich man. Oil wells and shit. Close to a million bucks.

    oil well: 油井

    ”他死的时候很富有“,有价值超过百万的油井。

    -Police: A million bucks?

    超过百万的?

    -Hadley: Incredible How lucky some assholes get.

    有些混蛋的运气有时候就是好。

    -Police: You going to see any of that?

    有你的份吗?

    -Hadley: Thirty-five thousand. That's what he left me.

    三万五千块,那就他留给我的。

    -Police: Dollars? That's great! That's like winning the sweepstakes. Isn't it?

    sweepstake: 彩票

    美元?真不错,就像中了彩。不是吗?

    -Hadley: Dumb shit, what do you think the government will do to me?

    dumb: [美国口语]愚蠢的

    笨蛋,你想政府会如何对我?

    Take a big wet bite out of my ass is what.

    bite: 咬 ass: 臀部

    他们会拿去一大半。

    -Heywood: Poor Byron. Terrible fucking luck, huh? Crying shame.

    可怜的Byron。真是走运,嗯?奇耻大辱。

    Some people really got it awful.

    awful: 极坏的,糟透的

    有些人觉得很糟糕。

    -Red: Andy, are you nuts? I Keep your eyes on your mop, man!

    nut: [俚语、冒犯语]傻子 mop: 拖把

    Andy,你傻了吗?看着你的拖把,嘿!

    -Police: You'll pay some tax, but you'll still end up…

    虽然要交点税,但你还可以……

    -Hadley: Yeah, maybe enough to buy a new car, and then what?

    也许够买辆新车,但接着呢?

    I got to pay tax on the car. Repair… maintenance,

    maintenance: 维护

    你必须为新车上该死的税,维修和保养,

    kids pestering you to take them for a ride all the time.

    pester: 使烦恼,使苦恼

    孩子们会缠着你带着他们兜风,

    Then if you figure your tax wrong, you pay out of your own pocket.

    如果年底算错了税金,还要掏自己的腰包。

    I tell you! Uncle Sam! He puts his hand in your shirt and squeezes your tit till it's purple.

    squeeze: 压榨 tit: 乳房 purple: 紫色的

    告诉你!山姆叔叔!他只是假仁假义。

    -Heywood: Getting himself killed. I Keep tarring.

    tar: 涂(或浇)焦油(或柏油)于

    他在找死,继续干活吧。

    -Hadley: Some brother. Shit!

    什么兄弟,呸!

    -Andy: Mr. Hadley… do you trust your wife?

    Hadley先生,你信任你太太吗?

    -Hadley: Oh, that's funny. You'll look funnier sucking my dick with no teeth.

    suck:吸吮 dick: 阴茎

    噢,这很有趣。你给我挨揍的话也许更有趣。

    -Andy: What I mean is, do you think she'd go behind your back?

    我是说,你是否会认为她对你不忠?

    -Hadley: Step aside, Mert. This fucker's having himself an accident.

    让开点,Mert,让他自己出意外。

    -Heywood: He'll push him off!

    他会把他推下去的。

    -Andy: If you trust her, you can keep… .that 35,000

    如果你信任她,你就能……拿到三万五千元。

    -Red: What did You say?

    你说什么?

    -Andy: Thirty-five thousand. All of it. every penny.

    一分不少。

    -Red: You better start making sense.

    make sense: 讲得通

    你最好说明白点小子,不然你完蛋了。

    -Hadley: If you want to keep it, give it to your wife.

    你要拿到这笔钱的话,就把它送给你妻子。

    The IRS allows a one-time-only gift to your spouse for up to $ 60,000.

    spouse: 配偶

    政府允许一次性赠与配偶金额的上限是六万美元。

    -Hadley: Bullshit. Tax-free?

    bullshit: 胡说

    胡扯!免税的吗?

    -Andy: Tax-free. IRS can't touch one cent.

    cent: 分

    免税的,国税局一毛钱也拿不走。

    -Hadley: You're that smart banker that killed his wife.

    你是那个谋杀妻子的银行家吗?

    Why should I believe you? So I can end up in here with you?

    我为何要相信你?要我跟你一样的下场吗?

    -Andy: It's legal. Ask the IRS. They'll say the same thing.

    legal: 合法的 investigate: 调查

    这是合法的,你可以去问国税局,他们会给你同样的回答。

    I feel stupid telling you this. I'm sure you would have investigated.

    我知道即使我不告诉你,你也能查到的。

    -Hadley: I don't need you to tell me where the bear shit in the buckwheat.

    bear: 成功地经受 buckwheat: [俚语]新手

    我不需要你来教我怎么做。

    -Andy: Of course not. But you do need someone to set it up for you. That'll cost you. A

    lawyer.

    set it up: 去做

    当然,但你需要有人帮你逃税。你需要请一个律师。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“肖申克的救赎”台词学英语:第6讲 下一篇:看“肖申克的救赎”台词学英语:第8讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)