看“肖申克的救赎”台词学英语:第8讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:1643  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Red: Murder. Same as you.

    murder: 谋杀

    和你一样,是谋杀。

    -Andy: Innocent?

    清白的?

    -Red: Only guilty man in Shaw shank.

    guilty: 有罪的

    肖申克监狱里唯一有罪的一个。

    -TV: Where's the canary? How did you know? How did I know what? So you don't know.

    canary: 金丝雀

    金丝雀在哪里?你怎么知道的?我怎么知道?原来你不知道。

    Come. This is where the canary is.

    来,金丝雀就在那里,

    Quite a surprise to hear a woman singing in my house, eh?

    在我家听到女人唱歌很惊讶是吗?

    That's quite a… surprise.

    那确实令我……很惊讶。

    -Red: Wait, wait. Here she comes. I like this part when she does that shit with her hair.

    等等。她出场了。我最爱看她摆弄头发那场戏。

    -Andy: I know. I've seen it three times this month.

    我知道,这个月已经看了三遍了。

    -TV: Gilda, are you decent? Me?

    Gilda,你好吗?我?

    -Red: God, I love it.

    天啊,我喜欢这场戏。

    -Andy: I understand you're a man that knows how to get things.

    我明白你什么都弄得到。

    -Red: I'm known to locate certain things from time to time. What do you want?

    是的,要什么有什么,你要什么?

    -Andy: Rita Hayworth.

    Rita Hayworth

    -Red: What?

    什么?

    -Andy: Can you get her?

    你能找到她吗?

    -TV: So this is Johnny Farrel. I've heard a lot about you.

    你就是Johnny Farrel吗,久闻大名了。

    -Red: Take a few weeks.

    要几个星期的时间。

    -Andy: Weeks?

    几个星期?

    -Red: I don't have her stuffed down the front of my pants right now, sorry to say.

    pant: 裤子

    很抱歉,现在她又没有坐在我的大腿上,

    But I'll get her. Relax.

    但我能找到的,放松些。

    -Andy: Thanks.

    谢谢。

    -Bogs: Get out!

    滚出去!

    -Brooks: I got to change reels!

    reel: (磁带、电影胶片等的)卷盘

    我要换带子了。

    -Bogs: I said fuck off! Ain't you going to scream?

    ain't:( =are not) scream: 尖叫

    我说了,滚出去!你打算大叫吗?

    -Andy: Let's get this over with.

    让我们做个了结吧。

    -All: He broke my fucking nose!

    他打爆了我的鼻子。

    -Bogs: Now… .I'm going to open my fly…

    fly: (尤指男子裤子前面的)纽扣遮盖

    现在,我要拉开拉链,

    and you'll swallow what I give you to swallow.

    swallow: 吞下

    我给你什么吃你就吃下什么。

    Then you'll swallow Rooster's. You broke his nose.

    然后再吃Rooster的,你打爆了他的鼻子,

    He ought to have something to show for it.

    他该得到点补偿。

    -Andy: You put it in my mouth, you lose it.

    我会咬断任何放进我嘴里的东西。

    -Bogs: No, you don't understand. Do that and I'll put all eight inches of this in your ear.

    inche: 英寸

    不,你还没明白。你那样做的话我就把刀插进你的耳朵。

    -Andy: All right, but you should know that sudden, serious brain injury…

    brain injury: 脑损伤

    好吧,但你得知道突如其来的脑部撞击,

    causes the victim to bite down hard.

    会令受害人剧烈反应。

    In fact, I hear the bite reflex is so strong…

    bite: 咬 reflex: 反射

    事实上,我听说受害者会咬紧牙关,

    they have to pry the victim's jaws open…with a crowbar.

    pry: 用杠杆撬开 victim: 受害者 jaw: 嘴 crowbar: 撬棍

    要用铁棍才能撬开他的嘴巴。

    -Bogs: Where do you get this shit?

    你怎么知道的?

    -Andy: I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?

    从书里看到的。你不会看书?白痴?

    -Bogs: Honey! You shouldn't!

    亲爱的你不应该这样的。

    -Red: “Bogs didn't put anything in Andy's mouth. And neither did his friends.”

    “Bogs没有把任何东西放进Andy的嘴里,他的朋友们也没有。”

    “What they did do is beat him within an inch of his life.”

    beat: 打

    “他们只是把他揍了个半死。”

    “Andy spent a month in the infirmary. Bogs spent a week in the hole.”

    infirmary: 疗养院

    “Andy在疗养院里整整躺了一个月。Bogs则被锁进黑房关了一周。”

    -Police: Time's up, Bogs.

    Bogs,时间到了

    -Bogs: It's your world, boss.

    遵命,头。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“肖申克的救赎”台词学英语:第7讲 下一篇:看“肖申克的救赎”台词学英语:第9讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)