看“黄金罗盘”台词学英语:第15讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:277  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    So you were taken from her, and it wasn't until,

    因此你被从她身边带走,直到……

    Things changed… and she was free to do as she wanted…

    change: 改变,变化 free: 自由的

    情况有了变化…她又能自由活动了……

    That she went to Jordan College and spoke to the Master.

    她去了Jordan学院并和院长谈了谈。

    -Lyra: No! You can't be!

    不!不可能!

    -Mrs. Coulter: Yes, Lyra. You're mine.

    -Lee Scoresby: Miss Lyra! Are you ready to fly?

    ready: 准备好的 fly: 飞行

    Lyra小姐!想飞么?

    - Mrs. Coulter: I know where she's going.

    我知道她要去哪儿。

    -Lee Scoresby: Well, they're all tugged in back there.

    tug: 拖曳

    嗯,他们都被落在后面了。

    That little girl's something, huh?

    这小姑娘不简单,哈?

    -Witch: There's a prophecy about that child, Mr. Scoresby.

    prophecy: 语言

    有一个关于这孩子的预言,Scoresby先生。

    She will decide the war which is to come.

    decide: 决定

    她将左右即将到来的战争。

    -Lee Scoresby: War?

    战争?

    I ain't heard a rumor of any war.

    rumor: 流言,谣言

    关于战争的流言我一个也没听到啊。

    -Witch: You will.

    你会听到的。

    It is your war too, whether you know it or not.

    不管你是不是知道,但那也是你的战争。

    -Lee Scoresby: What would the quarrel be about?

    quarrel: 争吵反目

    为什么而战?

    -Witch: Nothing less than free will.

    无非就是自由的意志。

    The Magisterium not only seeks to control everyone in this world,

    seek: 追求 control: 控制

    教会不光要控制这个世界上的每个人。

    But every world, in every universe.

    universe: 宇宙

    还要控制每个世界、每个宇宙。

    They've been unable to extend their power until now,

    extend: 延伸 power: 力量

    但他们现在还不能够把触角伸得太远。

    But if Asriel finds a way to travel between worlds,

    between: 在……之间

    但如果Asrier找到了世界之间的通道,

    Nothing will stop them from trying to take over.

    那么就没有人能阻止他们伸出魔爪了。

    Nothing but us. And that child.

    除了我们,还有那个孩子。

    -Roger: What's it telling you?

    它告诉你什么了?

    -Lyra: It's telling me about my father.

    告诉我关于我父亲的事。

    It's telling me, I'm bringing him what he needs.

    它告诉我,我正在给他带去他所需要的东西。

    -Roger: We're going home, aren't we Lyra?

    我们会回家的,不是么,Lyra?

    After we save your father?

    save: 拯救

    在救了你父亲之后。

    -Lyra: Of course. Except first we need to sort out some things that need sorting.

    except: 除了

    当然,我们先得把各种事情梳理一下。

    Like Billy and the others who lost their daemons.

    比如说怎么安置Billy和其他那些失去守护神的孩子。

    We've got to help them. And it isn't like,

    我们要想办法帮助他们,而且,

    The Magisterium is gonna let us go home and deal with them like that.

    deal with: 处理

    教会也不会那么容易就放过我们让我们回家的。

    And Dust. I want to know what Dust is.

    还有尘埃,我想要知道尘埃到底是什么。

    Maybe we're supposed to go to that other world,

    suppose: 应该

    也许我们该和我爸爸去另一个世界看看。

    With my father, and find out.

    查明真相。

    -Roger: That's an awful lot to sort out.

    awful: 可怕的,吓人的

    这么一看事情还真多。

    -Lyra: But who else is gonna do it?

    还有谁能去办这些事呢?

    Besides… We're in this together now.

    besides: 除此之外

    除了……我们现在就算一起的吧。

    -Roger: Yeah. Suppose we are.

    好,我们算一起的。

    You reckon it would do any harm to get some sleep now?

    reckon: 估计,认为 harm: 损害,伤害

    你觉得现在睡一会儿没什么事吧?

    -Lyra: Go on then.

    睡吧。

    We'll set things right.

    我们会让一切走上正轨的。

    We will. You, and me, and Lorek and Serafina Pekkala and Mr. Scoresby.

    我们会的,你,我,Lorek还有Serafina Pekkala和Scoresby先生。

    And my father. We'll set it right, Pan.

    还有我爸爸,我们会让一切走上正轨的,Pan。

    Just let them try to stop us.

    stop: 停止,阻止

    就让他们放马过来吧。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“黄金罗盘”台词学英语:第3讲 下一篇:看“黄金罗盘”台词学英语:第14讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)