看“歌舞青春2”台词学英语:第16讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:335  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    待会见啰。

    -Troy: Hey, LeBron, how'd it go with the Redhawks?

    go with: 伴随

    LeBron,红鹰队怎么样?

    -LeBron: You know, they're very tall.

    他们很高。

    -Troy: We got Vince from maintenance to play, so it worked out. in case you were wondering. Maybe we could play later today. I don't know. Check with Vince.

    maintenance: 维护 work out: 解决 in case: 万一 wonder: 惊讶 maybe: 大概check with: 与…协商

    维修部的Vince跑来打,所以没问题。万一你想知道的话,或许我们晚点可以一起打。不知道,去跟Vince谈。

    -Chad: Well, Mr. Evans set up the workout, not me. Did you even ask to include us, Captain?

    set up: 建立 workout: 试验 include: 包含 captain: 队长

    Evans先生安排的,不是我。你有问过能不能让我们加入吗?队长?

    -Troy: I didn't go looking for the Redhawks, the Redhawks came to me. Okay? I didn't sign up for this golf job, Fulton offered it. I said yes. My decision. But I show up to work same as you, so chill, man.

    look for: 寻找 sign up: 签约雇用 offer: 提供;试图 decision: 决定 show up: 露面 chill: 冷静

    我可没有去找Redhawks 是他们来找我的耶。我没有报名参加高尔夫工作,是Fulton提议的,我只是答应。我所做的决定,只不过和你们一样,来工作罢了,所以冷静点。

    -Chad: You get a speck of dirt on your pants, And Someone dry cleans you.

    speck: 污点 dirt: 灰尘 pant: 裤子 dry clean: 干洗

    你裤子沾到灰。就有人替你干洗。

    -Troy: And you wouldn't do the same thing…

    难道你不会……

    -Chad: If I was as Good as You? I did not say that.

    像你这样吗?我没说。

    -Chad: You didn't have to!

    你不必!

    -Troy: And neither did you!

    你也不必!

    -Chad: You know what? We didn't vote you captain because of your jump shot. Okay, we did it because you're the guy who usually knows what's up. But I guess things change.

    vote: 提议 captain: 队长 because: 因为,由于 jump shot: 【篮球】跳投 usually: 通常 guess: 猜测,认为 change: 转变,改变

    我们选你当队长,不是因为你会跳投。是因为你对事情有概念。

    -Troy: you think you got me All figured out? Well, I don't think so. And I don't answer to you.

    figure out: 解决;理解 answer to: 符合;适应

    但我猜情况变了,你以为你懂我?你错了,我不必向你解释什么。

    -Chad: Then maybe you should start answering to yourself! Look, we have been like brothers since pre-school. If I don't know who you are these days, then who does?

    answer: 回答 since: 自……以来 pre-school: 学前教育

    或许你应该开始对自己解释。我们从小学起就是好兄弟。如果最近连我都不认得你,还有谁认得?

    -Chad: Excuse me. You're all being paid to work, not play Dr. Phil. Chop-chop.

    pay: 付款 chop-chop: 赶快,快点

    抱歉,你们拿薪水是来工作不是来玩的,快点去。

    -Mrs. Evans: Table settings, nice. Oh. No, no. No. No. No. Now, that? Fabulous.

    table settings: 餐桌摆设

    布置餐桌,很好,噢,不行。不行,这样就好多了。

    -Sharpay: Troy!Daddy will make certain the entire scholarship committee is right here.Perfect view.

    certain: 清楚的 entire: 全部的 scholarship committee: 奖学金委员会 perfect view: 完美视野

    Troy!爹地会确保让奖学金协会成员坐这里,视野完美。

    -Mrs. Evans: I've already spoken to your mother. They're going to be sitting at a table right next to ours. It's going to be a fabulous evening.

    already: 已经 speak: 说话 fabulous: 极好的

    我已经跟你妈谈过了,他们会坐在我们旁边那桌,今晚会很美妙的。

    -Sharpay: Come on.

    来吧。

    -Troy: Great.

    太好了。

    -Sharpay: Rehearsal, everyone!

    rehearsal: 排演

    开始排练!

    -Troy: Taylor, I'm signing off on everything.

    sign off: 停止活

    Taylor,今晚的一切我认可了。

    -Sharpay: Fabulous!

    太好了!

    -Troy: Thank you, Mrs. Evans. Good job. Look, Sharpay. I know I promised I'd do this, but just take it easy on me. I'm kind of new to the whole performing thing.

    promise: 允诺 take it easy: 从容 whole: 完整的 performing : 表演的

    Evans太太,谢谢你。干得好,Sharpay,我知道我答应要表演,但请帮着我一点,这整个表演对我来说还很陌生。

    -Sharpay: Five, six, seven, eight!

    五、六、七、八!

    You are the music in.

    music: 音乐,乐曲

    你是我心中的……

    You are the music in Are the music in.

    你是我心中的,心中的音符。

    You know the words Once upon a time.

    曾听人说过 “很久很久以前”。

    Makes you listen, there's a reason.

    listen: 听 reason: 原因

    你不禁竖耳倾听。

    And when you dream there's a chance you'll find.

    dream: 梦想 chance: 机会 find: 找到

    勇敢追求梦想,就可能会找到。

    A little laughter, or happy ever after.

    laughter: 笑声 ever after: 从此以后一直

    脸上的微笑或从此幸福快乐的生活。

    -Sharpay and Troy: You're harmony to the melody.

    harmony: 协调 melody: 旋律

    你让旋律更加和谐。

    That's echoing inside my head.

    echo: 重复

    在我脑中萦绕不绝。

    A single voice.

    voice: 声音

    有一个声音,

    Above the noise.

    盖过所有尘嚣。

    Like a common thread Sing it to me.

    common: 普通的 thread: 线

    丝丝入扣,快对我唱。

    -Troy: When I hear my favorite song I know we belong. 'Cause you are the music in me.

    favorite: 最喜爱 belong: 属于 cause: 因为(等于because) music: 音乐

    当我听到最爱的歌曲,便知道我们心心相印。因为你是我心中的音符。

    -Sharpay: It's living in all of us.

    音符在我们心中跳跃。

    It's here Because you are the music in me.

    就在这里,因为你是我心中的音符。

    You are the music in.

    你是我心中的……

    You are the music in Are the music in.

    你是我心中的,心中的音符。

    Harmony to the melody

    旋律更加和谐。

    Echoing inside my head.

    在我脑中萦绕不绝。

    -Troy: When I hear my favorite song I know we belong. 'Cause you are the music in me.

    当我听到最爱的歌曲便知道我们心心相印。因为你是我心中的音符。

    -Sharpay: It's living in all of us.

    音符在我们心中跳跃。

    It's here Because you are the music in.

    就在这里,因为你是我心中的音符。

    Me, me, me, me, me.

    我的……

    You are the music in.

    你是我心中的……

    You are the music in me.

    你是我心中的音符。

    -Troy: Yeah, yeah.

    耶,耶。

    -Troy: Great job! One second

    好呀!等一下。

    Great rehearsal!

    rehearsal: 排演

    排练得真棒!

    Everybody break!

    break: 休息

    大家休息!

    You know, Troy, I've always known you were special.

    special: 特别的

    Troy,我就知道你很特别。

    And it's pretty obvious I'm special, too.

    pretty: 相当地 obvious: 明显的

    当然,我也一样。

    I think we were meant to sing together, don't you?

    be meant to: 打算 together: 一起,同时

    我想我们注定要合唱,你说呢?

    -Troy: I need some air.

    我去喘口气。

    -Sharpay: Don't be long! We're going to run it again!

    早点回来!我们还要再练!

    -Ryan: Show me what you got!

    跳给我看!

    Come on, everybody! Here we go!

    来,跳舞吧!对!

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“歌舞青春2”台词学英语:第15讲 下一篇:看“歌舞青春2”台词学英语:第17讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)