看“变形金刚2”台词学英语:第11讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:485  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Galloway: Wait, what was that? What's that?

    等等,那是什么? 那是什么?

    -Lennox: That's not good.

    情况不妙。

    Come on. Right this way, right this way!

    come on: 快点吧,来吧 right: 对的

    快点,这边来,这边!

    -Galloway: I can't jump out of an airplane.

    jump: 跳跃 out of: 从……里面

    我不能跳下去。

    -Lennox: Come here. Come here.

    这边来,来啊,你怎么不带降落伞?

    Because I have to secure the VIPs first.

    secure: 保证,使……安全 VIP: (=very important people) ,重要人物 first: 首先

    我必须要保证最重要的人先走。

    Okay, I want you to listen very carefully.

    carefully: 仔细地

    好了,我希望你能全部听清楚。

    Remember as everything that I say.

    remember as: 记得……是

    记住我跟你说的每句话。 - 好

    East to the GPS trackers, so you can be found by search and rescue.

    tracker: 跟踪仪 search: 搜索 rescue: 拯救

    每个降落伞都有,GPS 这样方便展开搜救。而且在每个降落伞边上有条带子,用带子把扣拉开就能打开主背囊。

    Look, are You listening?

    听明白了吗?

    -Galloway: I can't.

    我听不清。

    Alright, alright.

    好吧,好吧。

    -Lennox: Alright.

    好吧。

    When the plane that shoot inflates into the air,

    inflate: 使膨胀

    当飞机遇到气流膨胀了。

    pull the pin and open some air,

    pull the pin: 拆开

    它会拉动锁扣打开降落伞。

    break your rack up, lose your primary.

    break: 弄破 rack up: 获胜 primary: 最主要者

    红色的备用,蓝色是主伞。

    I want you to pull the blue.

    pull: 拉

    我要你拉蓝色的。

    I need you to pull it really hard.

    really: 真正地 hard: 努力

    你可要使劲拉。

    -Lennox: Not right now. We're on the plane, you dumbass!

    不,别现在拉,你还在飞机上,白痴!

    -Soldier D: Did he say goodbye?

    他说再见了吗?

    -Lennox: No, he didn't even say goodbye.

    没有,没来得及说。

    -Soldier D: General, we're loaded and ready.

    general: 将军 loaded: 有负载的 ready: 准备好的

    将军,我们已就绪。

    You give us the go, and we'll be ready to press in five minutes.

    be ready to: 准备做某事 press: 按

    你一旦下令,五分钟后开始行动。

    -General: Excellent.

    excellent: 极好的

    很好。

    -Soldier E: Sir.

    长官。

    you need to see this. Now.

    你看这个,看。

    -General: Have we checked these coordinates?

    check: 检查 coordinate: 坐标

    这个坐标在哪儿?

    -Soldier F: Egypt, sir. They're air-dropping in.

    air-dropping: 空降

    在埃及,长官,他们在那里空降。

    - General: You gotta be kidding me.

    kid: 开玩笑

    开什么玩笑。

    He knows something.

    他知道。

    We need to be ready to back him up, if this thing goes hot.

    back him up: 全力支持他

    如果他要行动,我们会给他支援。

    Copy that.

    copy: 复制

    收到。

    CIA just got a hit on the boy.

    hit on: 偶然发现

    中情局找到那个男孩了。

    Hundred miles from the location on that little map there.

    location: 位置

    距伦诺克空降点一百公里。

    It's getting hotter.

    花样真多。

    -Sam: It's gotta be… around here somewhere.

    它应该……就在这附近了。

    -Simmons: It's here somewhere, guys.

    就是这儿,各位。

    -Leo: Oh yeah, why?

    哦,是吗,凭什么?

    'Cause we're trusting Grandpa Blackbird

    grandpa: 老爷爷 blackbird: 画眉

    那个机器人自己都老糊涂了。

    who doesn't even know what planet he's on.

    都不知道他自己在什么星球上。

    -Simmons: On his defense, this is the biggest doorway

    defense: 辩护 doorway: 门口

    说实话,这是我这辈子。

    I've ever seen in my entire life.

    entire: 全部的

    见过的最大的门了。

    -Leo: Okay. Well, that's great. Let me do a quick search, alright?

    quick: 快速的 alright: (=all right),好吗

    好吧,呃,不错,我先摸摸底,好吧?

    Nope.

    nope: (=no),不

    不。

    Ever questioned mind, guys, that archaeologists have been here before.

    questioned: 被问的 archaeologist: 考古学家

    坏消息是,伙计们,考古学家已经来过了。

    There's nothing here.

    这儿什么都没有。

    -Simmons: You realise it's heart-break, despair, kid.

    realise: 现实 heart-break: 伤心 despair: 绝望

    生活免不了痛苦和绝望,孩子。

    Sometimes, you get to the end of the rainbow

    the end of: 终点,尽头 rainbow: 彩虹

    有时候,你付出了很多。

    and the leprechauns went and booby-trapped it.

    leprechaun: 妖精 booby-trapp: 布陷阱

    但老天爷就是要开玩笑。

    -Leo: I'm listening to you; you live with your mother.

    listen to: 听 live with: 与……同居

    你还说我; 你还离不开你老妈。

    -Sam: It's not over.

    over: 结束

    还没有结束。

    -Autobot Green: It is over. It's done.

    结束了,早完了。

    -Autobot Red: Why are we still listening to your little punk-ass?

    punk: 颓废派的 ass: 笨蛋

    为什么你们总是说傻话?

    -Autobot Green: I mean, what kind of dumbfucks accept ding my rim?

    dumbfuck: 特别笨的人 accept: 接受,同意 ding: 连响 rim: 镶边

    我是说,有这功夫还不如把我的轮子弄漂亮点?

    Kill Megatron. How about that?

    干掉威震天,如何?

    -Autobot Red: Well, he doesn't get the job done, you know, I mean,

    呃,他没完成心愿,你知道,我的意思。

    'cause he's zapped, man.

    zap: 击毁

    因为他被打了,兄弟。

    -Autobot Green: You scared?

    你害怕了?

    -Autobot Red: Well, scared? Scared of your ugly face.

    scared: 害怕的 ugly: 丑陋的

    什么,害怕? 我害怕你那张丑脸。

    -Autobot Green: I'm ugly? Well, we twins, you stupid genius.

    genius: 天才

    我丑? 呃,咱俩是双胞胎,蠢材。

    -Simmons: Guys! Oh, hey!

    兄弟们! 哦嘿!

    -Autobot Green: You like the way that feels?

    你喜欢这滋味吗?

    -Autobot Red: That ain't hurt.

    那不疼。

    -Autobot Green: You got that, don't you?

    你明白吧,嗯?

    -Autobot Red: I'm getting up-

    get up: 起来

    我要起来了……

    -Autobot Green: Now that's rude.

    rude: 无礼的

    太无礼了。

    -Sam: Oh, my God! The symbols.

    symbol: 符号

    哦,天哪! 是符号。

    Bee! Shoot it.

    shoot: 射击

    大黄蜂! 射穿它。

    See!

    看啊。

    -Sam: Wow!

    哇!

    This is the part which they found silicon.

    silicon: 硅

    这就是天火说的元老。

    The Tomb of the Primes.

    tomb: 坟墓

    超级领袖的坟墓。

    The Matrix.

    原能矩阵。

    Nope.

    不。

    Thousands of years turned to dust.

    thousands of: 数千的 turn to: 变为 dust: 灰烬

    千年宝物化为灰烬。

    This isn't how it's supposed to end.

    be supposed to: 应该

    结果不该是这样。

    Hear that?

    听到了吗?

    -Simmons: US Air Force. C-17s.

    美国空军,C-17s。

    -Mikaela: You can't bring it back, Sam, there's nothing left.

    left: 将……留在……

    擎天柱救不活了,什么都没了。

    -Sam: Look, look around you.

    看,你看看周围。

    We didn't just go through everything we went through for no reason at all.

    go through: 通过 at all: 丝毫,一点

    我们所做的一切都事出有因。

    They just haven't end like this.

    end: 结束

    1

    There is a reason that we're here.

    重要的是我们来这里的原因。

    The voices and the symbols in my head led us here…

    lead: 指引

    我大脑里的声音和符号指引了……

    for a purpose.

    purpose: 目标

    目标。

    Everyone's after me because of what I know.

    大家跟着我,是因为我有线索。

    And what I know, is that this is going to work.

    work: 生效

    而我所知的,就是这个管用。

    -Mikaela: How do you know it's going to work?

    你怎么知道会管用?

    -Sam: Because I believe it.

    believe: 相信

    因为我相信它。

    -Decepticon: Best put me out of this plane.

    你们最好让我离开这架飞机。

    -Simmons: He's dropping the big one. Sam!

    在放大家伙了,山姆!

    You think you can bring him back to life with that pixie dust?

    back to life: 复活 pixie dust: 精灵之尘

    你用这些黑沙子就能救擎天柱?

    -Sam: Absolutely. Let's go!

    absolutely: 绝对地

    当然可以,走吧!

    -Lennox: Go!

    走!

    Move it!

    快点!

    0/0
      上一篇:看“变形金刚2”台词学英语:第10讲 下一篇:看“变形金刚2”台词学英语:第12讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)