看“海底总动员”台词学英语:第6讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:1014  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Hope he doesn't get surplus, sealer at the portal terminus--Hello. Who's this?

    hope: 希望 surplus: 过剩 sealer: 密封器,密封物 portal: 入口 terminus: (管道)的终点

    希望他最后没有用剩下的填料。你好。这是谁?

    -Deb: New guy. Ha ha ha ha!

    新朋友。哈哈哈!

    -Purple: The dentist took him off the reef.

    dentist: 牙医 take off: (从船上)营救 reef: 暗礁,礁石

    那个牙科医生在大堡礁那把他带回来的。

    -Bloat: An outie. From my neck, of the woods, eh?

    outie: 外来的 neck: 脖子 woods: 森林 neck of the woods: 森林中的居住地区

    新来的家伙。偷渡客,嗯?

    Sorry if I ever took a snap at you. Fish gotta swim, birds gotta eat.

    snap: 噼啪作响,呵斥 snap at: 对人厉声说 gotta: have got to,必须

    如果我得罪你了,还望见谅。鱼要游泳,鸟要吃鱼。

    -Dentist: Hey! No, no, no, no! They're not your fish. They're my fish.

    嘿!不,不,不,不!他们不是你吃的鱼。他们是我养的。

    Come on, go. Go on, shoo, shoo! Aw, the picture broke.

    come on: 赶紧 go on: 前进 picture: 相片 break: 打碎,破碎

    快走。快,嘘!噢,相框碎了。

    This here's Darla. She's my niece. She's going to be eight this week.

    niece: 侄女 be going to: 将要

    这个是Darla。她是我的侄女。她这周就8岁了。

    Hey, little fella. Say hello to your new mummy. She'll be here Friday to pick you up.

    fella: 小伙子 say hello to: 向……打招呼 pick up: 接,接取 pick: 选择

    嘿,小家伙。跟你的新妈妈问个好。她这个星期五就过来接你。

    You're her present. Shh, shh, shh. It's our little secret.

    present: 礼物,赠品 secret: 秘密

    你是她的生日礼物。嘘,嘘,嘘。这是我们的小秘密。

    Well, Mr. Tucker, while that sets up…I'm going to see a man about a wallaby.

    while: 在……期间 set up: 安排,准备 set: 搁置 wallaby: 沙袋鼠

    好了,Tucker先生,你还要等一会……我出去一下,马上回来。

    -Bloat: Oh, Darla.

    噢,Darla。

    -Nemo: What? What's wrong with her?

    what's wrong: 怎么了

    怎么了?她怎么了?

    -Purple: She wouldn't stop shaking the bag.

    stop: 停止 shake: 摇动 bag: 袋,包

    她一直晃那个袋子。

    -Bloat: Poor Chuckles.

    poor: 可怜的

    可怜的Chuckles。

    -Teb: He was her present last year.

    last year: 去年

    他是她去年的礼物。

    -Bloat: Hitched a ride on the porcelain express.

    hitch: 搭便车,套住 ride: 乘坐 hitch a ride: 要求(免费)搭车 porcelain: 瓷,瓷器 express: 快车

    死后被丢进了马桶里。

    -Paul: She's a fish killer.

    killer: 杀手

    她是个金鱼杀手。

    -Nemo: I can't go with that girl. I have to get back to my dad. Aah! Daddy! Help me!

    get back: 回到,回来

    我不要和那个女孩走。我要回到我爸爸身边。啊!爸爸!救我!

    -Gill: Nobody touch him. Nobody touch him.

    nobody: 谁也不 touch: 接触

    谁都不要碰他。谁都别碰他。

    -Nemo: Can you help me?

    你能帮帮我吗?

    -Gill: No. You got yourself in there. You can get yourself out.

    不能,你自己钻到了那里面去。你就要自己从那里出来。

    -Bloat: Gill.

    Gill。

    -Gill: I just want to see him do It, OK? Calm down. Alternate wiggling your fins and your tail.

    calm down: 冷静,平静 calm: 使平静 alternate: 交替,更迭 wiggle: 使摆动,扭动 fin: 鳍 tail: 尾巴

    我想看着他自己做。冷静,按相反方向摆动你的鳍和尾巴。

    -Nemo: I can't. I have a bad fin.

    我不行,我的鳍太弱了。

    -Gill: Never stopped me. Just think about what you need to do.

    never: 从不 think about: 考虑

    那又怎么样。只要想想你需要怎么做。

    -Bloat: Come on.

    加油。

    -Gill: Perfect.

    很好。

    -Bloat: You did it!

    耶!你成功了!

    -Deb: Good squirming. Ha ha ha ha!

    squirm: 扭动,蠕动

    做得很好,哈哈哈!

    -Peach: Wow. From the ocean…just like you, Gill.

    ocean: 海洋

    喔。他来自大海……就像你一样,Gill。

    -Gill: Yeah.

    是啊。

    -Peach: I've seen that look before. What are you thinking about?

    look: 神情

    我曾经见过你这个表情。你在想什么?

    -Gill: I'm thinking…tonight, we give the kid a proper reception.

    tonight: 今晚 proper: 恰当的,适宜的 reception: 接待,欢迎会

    我在想……今天晚上,我们要给这个孩子来一个适当的接待。

    -Bloat: So, kid, you got a name or what?

    那么,孩子,你有名字什么的吗?

    -Nemo: Nemo. I'm Nemo.

    Nemo。我叫Nemo。

    [Scene: In the ocean, Marlin and Dory were hitched on a stone ship.]

    scene: 情景 hitch: 钩住 stone: 石头 ship: 船

    -Marlin: Nemo…Nemo…

    Nemo。Nemo。

    -Dory: Are you gonna eat that? Careful with that hammer.

    gonna: going to,将要 careful: 小心的 hammer: 锤头,锤子

    你要吃那个吗?小心那个锤子。

    -Marlin: No, no. What does it say? Dory!

    不,不。上面是怎么说的?Dory!

    -Dory: A sea monkey has my money.

    sea: 海洋 monkey: 猴子,淘气鬼 money: 金钱

    一个海怪拿了我的钱。

    -Marlin: Wake up. Get up. Come on. Come on!

    wake up: 醒来,唤醒 wake: 醒,唤醒 get up: 起床,起来 come on: 赶紧

    醒醒。起来,快点。快点!

    -Dory: Yes, I'm a natural blue.

    natural: 自然的,天生的

    是的,我生来就是蓝色的。

    -Marlin: Get up!

    起来!

    -Dory: Look out! Sharks eat fish! Aah!

    小心!鲨鱼吃鱼的!啊!

    -Both: -Aah! -Aah! Aah!

    啊!啊!啊!

    -Dory: Wow. Dusty.

    dusty: 满是灰尘的,灰状的

    喔,都是灰。

    -Marlin: The mask. Where's the mask? No! No, not the mask! Get it! Get the mask! Get the mask! Get it!

    mask: 面具,面罩

    面罩,面罩哪去了?不!不,不要!抓住它!抓住那个面罩!抓住那个面罩!抓住它!

    -Dory: Hoo doot doo doot, doot doo doot. Whoo-hoo! La la la la la la.

    呼嘟嘟嘟,嘟嘟嘟。喔呼!啦啦啦啦啦啦。

    It just keeps going on, doesn't it? Echo! Echo! Hey, what you doing?

    go on: 发生,继续做 echo: 回声

    它就那么掉下去了,是不是?有回音!回音!嘿,你在干什么?

    -Marlin: It's gone. I've lost the mask.

    gone: 消失的

    不见了,我丢了那个面罩。

    -Dory: Did you drop it?

    drop: 丢,放,落下

    你把它丢了?

    -Marlin: You dropped it! That was my only chance of finding my son. Now it's gone.

    chance: 机会

    是你弄丢掉的!那是我找到我儿子的唯一机会。现在它不见了。

    -Dory: Hey, Mr. Grumpy Gills…when life gets you down, know what you got to do?

    grumpy: 脾气坏的 life: 生活 get down: 使悲伤

    嘿,坏脾气先生……当生活使你感到沮丧的时候你知道该做什么吗?

    -Marlin: I don't want to know.

    我不想知道。

    -Dory: “Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. ”

    “继续游下去,游下去,游下去。”

    “What do we do? We swim, swim. ”

    “我们该怎么做?我们继续游,继续游。”

    -Marlin: Dory, no singing.

    Dory,不要唱了。

    -Dory: “Ho ho ho ho ho ho…Ho ho ho ho ho ho…I love to swim. When you want to swim…”

    “我爱游泳。当你想游的时候……”

    -Marlin: See, I'm going to get stuck now with that song. Now it's in my head.

    get stuck : 陷入,陷进…… stuck: 不能动的 song: 歌 head: 头

    现在我头都大了。

    -Dory: Sorry.

    对不起。

    -Marlin: Dory, do you see anything?

    Dory,你看到什么了吗?

    -Dory: Aah! Something's got me.

    啊!有东西抓住我了。

    -Marlin: That was me. I'm sorry.

    那是我,对不起。

    -Dory: Who's that?

    是谁?

    -Marlin: Who could it be? It's me.

    还能是谁?是我。

    -Dory: Are you my conscience?

    conscience: 内心,灵魂,意识

    你是我的灵魂吗?

    -Marlin: Yeah, yeah. I'm your conscience. We haven't spoken for a while. How are you?

    for a while: 暂时,一会儿

    是的,是的,我是你的灵魂。好久不见,你还好吗?

    -Dory: Can't complain.

    complain: 抱怨,发牢骚,叫屈

    不告诉你。

    -Marlin: Yeah? Good. Now, Dory, I want you to tell me…Do you see anything?

    耶?好吧。现在,Dory,我想要你告诉我……你能看到东西吗?

    -Dory: I see a…I see a light.

    light: 光亮,光源

    我看到……我看到亮光了。

    -Marlin: A light?

    亮光?

    -Dory: Yeah. Over there. Hey, conscience, am I dead?

    over there: 那里 dead: 死的,死亡的

    是的,就在那边。嘿,灵魂,我死了吗?

    -Marlin: No. I see it, too. What is it?

    没有,我也看到了。那是什么?

    -Dory: It's so pretty.

    pretty: 漂亮的

    这真是太漂亮了。

    -Marlin: I'm feeling…happy…which is a big deal for me.

    big deal: 妙极了 deal: 交易,协定

    我感到……很幸福……这对我来说真是太好了。

    -Dory: I want to touch it.

    我想摸摸它。

    -Both: Oh. Ooh.

    噢,噢。

    -Marlin: Hey, come back. Come on back here.

    嘿,回来,回到这来。

    -Dory: I'm gonna get you.

    我要抓到你。

    -Marlin: I'm gonna get you. I'm gonna swim with you…

    我要抓到你。我要和你一起游。

    -Dory: I'm gonna get you.

    我要抓到你。

    -Marlin: I'm gonna be, your best friend. Good feeling's gone.

    我要做你最好的朋友。温暖的感觉消失了。

    -Both: Waah!

    哇!哇哈!

    -Marlin: I can't see! I don't know where I'm going!

    我看不到了!我不知道我在往哪游!

    -Dory: Haah!

    啊哈!

    -Marlin: The mask!

    面具!

    -Dory: What mask? OK, I can't see a thing.

    什么面罩?这下好了,我什么都看不到了。

    -Marlin: Oh, gee.

    gee: (较委婉地表示惊讶,惊奇等)哎呀

    噢,快。

    -Dory: Look, a mask.

    嘿,看,面罩。

    -Marlin: Read it!

    快读!

    -Dory: I'm sorry, but if you could just…bring it a little closer, I kind of need the light.

    kind of: 有点儿,有几分

    对不起,如果你能……把那个拿近一些,我需要一些灯光。

    That's great. Keep it right there.

    太好了,把它放在那吧。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“海底总动员”台词学英语:第5讲 下一篇:看“海底总动员”台词学英语:第7讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)