我叫Nemo。
-Dory: Nemo? That's a nice name.
Nemo?很好听的名字。
-Nemo: Dad!
老爸!
-Dory: Dad! Wait a minute. Is it your dad or my dad?
wait a minute: 等等,等一下
老爸!等等。他是你老爸还是我的老爸?
-Nemo: My dad.
我老爸。
-Dory: Got it. Dad! Oh. Syl…Ch…Sydney! P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
Sydney: 悉尼 wallaby: 沙袋鼠
知道了。老爸!啊。悉尼。悉尼,袋鼠路,42号,皮歇尔曼。
Aah! Nemo! It's you! Aah! You're Nemo!
啊!Nemo!是你!你是Nemo!
-Nemo: Yes, yes, I'm Nemo!
是的,是的,我是Nemo!
-Dory: You're Nemo! You were dead. I saw you. And here you are! I found you.
你是Nemo!你已经死了呀,我见到的。而你却在这里!我找到你了。
You're not dead. And your father…Your father!
你没有死。而你的老爸……你老爸!
-Nemo: You know my father? Where is he?
你认识我老爸?他在哪里?
-Dory: This way! He went this way. Quick! Hey, hey, hey!
quick: 快,迅速点,抓紧时间
这边!他从这个方向走了。快点!嘿,嘿,嘿!
-Crabs: Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
-Dory: Have you seen an orange fish swim by? It looks just like him!
look like: 看起来像……
你见过一条橙色的鱼游过去吗?就像他!
-Nemo: But bigger!
但大一点!
-Crab A: Yeah, I saw him, bluey. But I'm not telling you where he went…and there's no way you're gonna make me.
bluey: 悲伤的,悲哀的
是的,我见过他,很悲伤的。但我不会告诉你他去那里了……而且打死我也不说。
-Gull: Mine.
我的。
-Crab: Aah! All right! I'll talk! He went to the fishing grounds! Aah!
fishing grounds:鱼群,鱼堆 ground: 水域
好的!我说!他往鱼群那边去了!啊!
[Scene: Marlin is in the fishing grounds and thumped someone]
scene: 情景 thump: 重击
-Grouper: Hey, look out!
嘿,小心!
-Marlin: I'm sorry. I'm just trying to get home.
对不起。我光想着回家了。
-Nemo: Dad! Dad!
老爸!老爸!
-Marlin: Nemo?
Nemo?
-Nemo: Dad!
老爸!
-Dory: Nemo's alive!
Nemo还活着!
-Marlin: Dory? Nemo!
Dory?Nemo!
-Nemo: Daddy!
老爸!
-Marlin: Nemo! I'm coming, Nemo!
Nemo!我来了,Nemo!
-Nemo: Dad!
老爸!
-Marlin: Nemo! Thank goodness. It's all right, son. It's gonna be OK.
thank goodness: 感谢上帝
Nemo!感谢上帝。都好吧,儿子,都好吧。
-Grouper: Turn around! You're going the wrong way!
turn around: (使)转身
回头!你游错方向了!
-Dory: Aah! Look out!
小心!
-Marlin: Oh, my…
啊,我的……
-Dory: Help! Help!
救命!救命!
-Marlin: Dory! Come on!
Dory!快!
-Dory: Help! Help! Help! Get us out! Aah!
救命!救命!救命!救我们出去!
-Marlin: No, no, no! Dory!
不,不,不!Dory!
-Nemo: Dad, I know what to do!
老爸,我有办法!
-Marlin: Nemo! No!
Nemo!不!
-Nemo: We have to tell all the fish to swim down together!
我们的告诉所有的鱼一起向下游!
-Marlin: Get out of there now!
你快出来!
-Nemo: I know this will work!
work: 起作用,有效果
我知道这一定行!
-Marlin: No, I am not gonna lose you again!
lose: 失去,丢掉
不,我不能再失去你了!
-Nemo: here's no time! It's the only way to save Dory! I can do this.
save: 拯救
没时间了!这是救Dory的唯一的办法!我能行。
-Marlin: You're right. I know you can.
你是对的。我知道你行。
-Nemo: Lucky fin!
lucky: 幸运的
我有幸运鳍。
-Marlin: Now, go! Hurry!
hurry: 赶紧,快点
现在,去!快点!
-Nemo: Tell all the fish to swim down!
告诉所有的鱼向下游!
-Marlin: Well? You heard my son! Come on!
come on: 赶紧,加油,快点
嗯?你们听我儿子的!快点!
-Nemo: Dory, you have to tell everybody to…
everybody: 每个人,任何人
Dory,你得告诉所有人……
-Marlin: Swim down together! Do you understand what I'm saying to you? Swim down!
understand: 明白,理解
一起向下游!你明白我对你说的话了吗?向下游!
-Dory: Everybody swim down!
大家向下游!
-Nemo: Come on, you have to swim down!
快点,你们得向下游!
-Marlin: Down! Swim down! Swim down! Swim down! Don't give up, Keep swimming! Just keep swimming! That's it!
向下!向下游!向下游!向下游!继续游!继续游!就是这样!
-Nemo: It's working!
work: 有效,起作用
这有效!
-All: Keep swimming! Keep swimming!
继续游!继续游!
-Marlin: Just keep swimming! Keep swimming!
继续游!继续游!
-Nemo: Come on, Dad!
快点,老爸!
-Marlin: You're doing great, son!
你干得太好,儿子!
-Nemo: That's my dad.
那是我老爸。
-Marlin: Let's get to the bottom!
bottom: 底部,下面
我们游到海底!
-All: Keep swimming!
继续游!
-Dory: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming
一起往下游,一起往下游。
-Marlin: Almost there! Keep swimming!
almost: 几乎,将近,差不多
快到了!继续游!
-All: Keep swimming! Keep swimming! Oof!
继续游!继续游!喔喔喔!
-Dory: Hey!
嘿!
-Marlin: Dory! Where's Nemo?
Dory!Nemo在哪里?
-Dory: There!
这边!
-Marlin: Oh, no. Nemo! Nemo? Nemo? It's OK. Daddy's here. Daddy's got you.
啊,不。Nemo!Nemo?Nemo?没事的。爸爸在这里,爸爸找到你了。
-Nemo: Daddy?
爸爸?
-Marlin: Oh, thank goodness.
啊,感谢上帝。
-Nemo: Dad…I don't hate you.
老爸……我不恨你。
-Marlin: Oh, no, no, no. I'm so sorry, Nemo. Hey, guess what?
啊,不,不,不。我很抱歉,Nemo。嘿,猜得到吗?
-Nemo: what?
什么?
-Marlin: Sea turtles…I met one. And he was 150 years old.
sea turtle: 海龟 turtle: 乌龟
海龟……我遇到一个。他有150岁。
-Nemo: 150?
150岁?
-Marlin: Yep!
是的。
-Nemo: Sandy Plankton said they only live to be 100.
Sandy叔叔说它们只能活到100岁。
-Marlin: Sandy Plankton? Do you think I would cross the entire ocean…and not know as much as Sandy Plankton?
entire: 完全的,全部的,整个的 as much as: 多达……
Sandy叔叔?难道你爸爸走遍了五湖四海……知道的还没有一个Sandy叔叔多?
-Both: Ha ha ha!
哈哈哈!
-Marlin: He was 150! Not 100!
他是150岁!不是100岁!
[Scene: In Marlin and Nemo's home]
-Marlin: Time for school! Time for school! Get up! Let's go! I'm gonna win!
get up: 起床,起来 win: 赢,获胜
我会赢得!
-Nemo: No, you're not! I did it!
不,你不会!我赢了!
-Marlin: Aw, my own son beats me!
own: 自己的,独有的 beat: 战胜,超过
我的儿子赢了我!
-Mr.Ray: Climb aboard, explorers.
climb: 爬上,攀登 explorer: 探险家,冒险家,探索者
上船了,探险家们。
-Marlin: The sea cucumber looks over to the mollusk and says…With fronds like these, who needs anemones?
sea cucumber:海参纲动物(尤指海参) look over to: 对着…看,察看 mollusk: 软体动物 frond: 藻体,叶状体 anemones: 银莲花植物
海参看着软体动物说……有这样的朋友,我们还怕敌人干什么啊?
-Mr.Ray: Hello, Nemo. Who's this?
你好,Nemo。这是谁?
-Nemo: Exchange student.
exchange student: 国际交换生 exchange: 互换,交换 student: 学生
外国留学生。
-Squirt: I'm from the E.A.C., dude!
我是顺着东澳洋流来的朋友!
-Mr. Ray: Sweet!
sweet: 甜的,可爱的
真可爱!
-Squirt: Totally.
totally: 完全的,彻底的
没错。
-Bob: Seriously, Marty. Did you really do all the things you say you did?
seriously: 严肃地 really: 真地,确实
说实在的,Marty。你真的做过你所说的那些事吗?
-Bruce: Pardon me. Hello.Ohh. Don't be alarmed.
pardon: 原谅,宽恕,赦免 alarm: 紧张,慌张
对不起。你好,啊。别慌张。
-Anchor: We wanted to make sure our newest member got home safely.
make sure: 确认,确定 newest: 最新的 member: 成员,队员 safely: 安全地,平安地
我们想要确保我们的新成员安全到家。
-Dory: Thanks, guys.
谢谢,伙计们。
-Bruce: See you next week.
下礼拜见。
-Anchor: Keep up with the program
keep up with: 跟上,坚持 program: 项目,计划
训练计划一定要进行下去。
-Chum: Remember, fish are friends…
记住,鱼类是朋友……
-Dory: Not food! Bye!
不是食物!再见!
-Mr. Ray: Hold on, here we go! Next stop…knowledge!
knowledge: 知识,学识
抓稳了,我们出发!下一站……知识海洋!
-Marlin: Bye, son! Have fun!
再见,儿子!祝你愉快!
-Nemo: Bye, Dad! Oh! Mr. Ray, wait. I forgot something. Love you, Dad.
再见,老爸!啊!Ray老师,等等。我忘了点事情。我爱你,老爸。
-Marlin: I love you, too, son.
我也爱你,儿子。
-Nemo: Dad, you can let go now.
老爸?你可以走了。
-Marlin: Sorry. Go have an adventure.
adventure: 冒险,探险
对不起。去探险吧。
-Squirt: Good-bye! See you later, dudes!
later: 晚点,迟点
再见!回头见,朋友们!
-Dory: Bye, Elmo!
再见,Elmo!
-Marlin: Nemo.
Nemo。
-Dory: Nemo! Bye, Nemo!
再见,Nemo!
-Nemo: See you after school, Dory! Bye, Dad!
放学后见,Dory!再见,爸爸!
-Marlin: Bye, son.
再见,儿子。
[In the dentist's home]
-Dentist: Barbara? I don't understand it. Here this thing has a lifetime guarantee…and it breaks!
lifetime: 终身,永久 guarantee: 保证,担保 break: 打破,打碎
Barbara?这玩意有终身保固,竟然坏掉了!
I had to clean the tank myself take all the fish out…put them in bags, and…Where'd the fish go?
clean: 打扫,使……干净 tank: 缸,槽 take out: 把……拿出来
我得亲自清理鱼缸了,把鱼都弄出来放在袋子里,然后……鱼都去哪里了?
-Gill: Come on, Peach!
来呀,Peach!
-All: Hurry! You can do it!
快点!你行的!
-Gill: That's it. Just a little further.
further: 更远地,距离更大地
就是它。再远一点。
-Peach: That's the shortest red light I've ever seen!
shortest: 最短的,超短的 red light:: 红灯
这个红灯间隔是我见过的最短的!
-Bloat: Come on, Peach!
快点,Peach!
-All: Ohh. Aah!
耶!
-Bloat: Now what?
现在怎么办?