看“泰坦尼克”台词学英语:第23讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:394  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Woman: His hair is reddish brown, and a white beard.

    reddish: 微红 beard: 胡子

    总算活过来了,他有白胡子。

    -Woman B: Isn't there another passenger list?

    passenger: 乘客

    名字在另一份名单上?

    -Sailor: There's no other list.

    可只有一份名单。

    -Woman B: Perhaps he's on another ship.

    perhaps: 可能

    可能在另一条船上。

    -Sailor: We're doing all we can.

    你们再去那条船上找一下。

    -Old Rose: That's the last time I ever saw him, He married, of course, and inherited his millions.

    marry: 结婚 inherit: 继承 million: 百万

    从那以后,我再也没有见到他。后来他结了婚,继承了百万家业,

    But the crash of '29 hit his interests hard, and he put a pistol in his mouth that year,

    crash: (商业)失败 interest: 利益 pistol: 手枪

    可1929年金融危机他破了产。就在那一年,他自杀了,

    or so I read.

    我是在报纸上看到的。

    -Sailor: Can I take your name, please, love?

    请问您叫什么?

    -Rose: Dawson. Rose Dawson.

    Dawson. Rose Dawson.

    -Sailor: Thank you.

    谢谢!

    - Lewis Bodine: We never found anything on Jack. There's no record of him at all.

    record: 记录

    没查到Jack的资料,一点资料都没有。

    -Old Rose: No, there wouldn't be, would there?

    当然没他的资料,

    And I've never spoken of him until now. Not to anyone.

    因为我没跟任何人提起过他。

    Not even your grandfather.

    任何人,连你爷爷我也没告诉他。

    A woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets.

    ocean: 海洋 secret: 秘密

    女人的心就象大海一样的深不可测,

    But now you know there was a man named Jack Dawson…and that he saved me…in every way that a person can be saved.

    现在你们知道,有个叫Jack Dawson的人,救过我的命,教我懂得了生命的真正价值,

    I don't even have a picture of him. He exists now only in my memory.

    exist: 存在 memory: 记忆

    我连他的照片都没有,可他一直都活在我的心里。

    -Man: Keldysh, Mir-2 on our way to the surface.

    surface: 海面

    科研号和平二号正在返回水面。

    -Brock Lovett: I was saving this for when I found the diamond.

    diamond: 钻石

    原来打算找到钻石的。

    -Lizzy Calvert: I'm sorry.

    噢,真对不起。

    -Brock Lovett: Three years. I've thought of nothing except Titanic, But I never got it.

    think of: 考虑,想到 except: 除去

    三年了,我一直想解开泰坦尼号的迷,

    I never let it in.

    真没想到,会是这样。。。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“泰坦尼克”台词学英语:第22讲 下一篇:看“盗梦空间”台词学英语:第1讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)