看“肖申克的救赎”台词学英语:第26讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:1500  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    -Andy: Just about finished, sir. Three deposits tonight.

    deposit: 存款

    还差一点点了,今晚有三笔存款。

    -Warden: Get my stuff down to the laundry. And shine my shoes. I want them looking like mirrors.

    stuff: 东西 laundry: 洗衣房 shine: 使…发光 mirror: 镜子

    把我的衣服拿到洗衣处去,还要擦一下我的鞋子,我要它们看起来像镜子一样亮。

    -Andy: Yes, sir.

    好的,先生。

    -Warden: It's good having you back. Place wasn't the same without you.

    你能回来真好,Andy,你不在的话,一切都不一样了。

    -Police officer C: Lights out!

    熄灯。

    -Red: I've had some long nights in stir. Alone in the dark with nothing but your thoughts, time can draw out like a blade.

    stir: 扰乱 nothing but: 只有 thought: 思想 draw out: 拔出 blade: 刀片

    那是个辗转难眠的长夜,孤独的黑暗中只有思想,时间像把快刀。

    That was the longest night of my life.

    那是我一生中最漫长的夜晚。

    -Police officer F: Give me a count! Tier 3 south, clear!

    count: 总数 tier: 一层

    清点人数。南边三楼,人齐了。

    -Police officer F: Man missing on tier 2, cell 245!

    cell: 小牢房

    二楼245囚室的人不见了。

    -Haig: Dufresne! Come out. You're holding up the show!

    hold up: 停顿

    Dufresne!快出来!不要耍花样。

    Don't make me come down or I'll thump your skull for you!

    thump: (用棍棒的)重击 skull: 头骨

    别要我下来打爆你的头。

    Damn it, you're putting me behind! I got a schedule to keep.

    damn it: 〈俚语〉该死 put behind: 延搁 schedule: 预定计划

    他妈的,你不要耽误我,我还有很多事要做。

    You'd better be sick or dead in there. I shit you not! You hear me? Oh, my Holy God.

    holy: 神圣的

    你最好是病了或者死了,你听到了吗?啊,我的上帝!

    -Warden: I want every man on this cellblock questioned. He!

    cellblock: 监狱中一组囚犯室 question: 审讯

    查问这里的每一个犯人。他!

    Police Open 237.

    打开237号的门。

    -Warden: What do you mean, “He just wasn't here”? Don't say that to me. Don't tell me that again.

    你什么意思,“他不在这了”?别跟我说这种话,别再这样说。

    -Haig: But sir, he wasn't.

    但是长官,他真的不在那里。

    -Warden: I can see that, Haig! Think I'm blind? Is that what you're saying? Am I blind, Haig?

    blind: 瞎的

    我看得见!你认为我瞎了吗?这就是你想说的吗?我瞎了吗?

    - Haig: No, sir!

    没有!长官

    -Warden: What about you. You blind? Tell me what this is.

    那你呢?你瞎了吗?告诉我这是什么?

    -Hadley: Last night's count.

    昨晚的查房记录。

    -Warden: You see Dufresne's name there? I sure do. Right there.

    你看到Dufresne的名字吗?我确定,就在那里。

    Dufresne. He was in his cell at lights out. Reasonable he'd be here in the morning.

    reasonable: 合理的

    “Dufresne”,他熄灯的时候,还在囚室里的。因此今早他也应该在。

    I want him found. Not tomorrow, not after breakfast. Now!

    我要找到他,不是明天,不是早饭后,是现在!

    -Haig: Yes, sir. Let's go. Move your butts.

    butt: 〈口语〉屁股【移动你的屁股,可理解为“走”】

    是的,长官。快走。

    -Hadley: Stand.

    站好。

    -Warden: Well?

    那么?

    -Red: Well, what?

    那么,什么?

    -Warden: I see you two all the time. You're thick as thieves, you are. He must have said something.

    thick: 〈口语〉亲密的

    你们常在一起,亲密得像做贼一样,他肯定对你说过些什么。

    -Red: No, sir, Warden. Not a word.

    没有,先生,狱长。什么都没说。

    -Warden: Lord, it's a miracle! Man vanished like a fart in the wind. Nothing left but some damn rocks on a windowsill.

    miracle: 奇迹 vanish: 消失 fart: 〈俚语〉屁 windowsill: 窗台

    主啊,这是个奇迹,人就像屁一样在风中消失了。什么都没留下,只剩下窗台上的石头。

    And that cupcake on the wall. Let's ask her. Maybe she knows.

    cupcake: 杯子蛋糕【可爱的女孩】「a cute, adorable girl—from urban dictionary」

    和那墙上的小妞,问问她吧,也许她知道些什么。

    What say there, fuzzy-bitches? Feel like talking? Guess not.

    fuzzy-bitch: 贱人[Any person who says annoying shit or performs annoying actions—From Urban Dictionary]

    你想说什么?我想没有。

    Why should she be any different?

    为什么她有点特别?

    This is a conspiracy. That's what this is. One big, damn conspiracy!

    conspiracy: 阴谋

    这是一个阴谋,肯定是的。一个该死的大阴谋!所有人都有参与!

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“肖申克的救赎”台词学英语:第27讲 下一篇:看“肖申克的救赎”台词学英语:第25讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)