看“功夫熊猫2”台词学英语:第3讲
教程:英文电影推荐  浏览:621  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    I have ever experienced.

    但自从我发现问题并不在于你,而是在于我

    But once I realized the problem was not you, but within me

    我领悟到了心如止水,从而能够利用宇宙之量。

    I found inner peace, and was able to harness the flow of the universe.

    就这样,我只需要心如止水?

    So that's it, I just need inner peace?

    我的内心已经是非常非常平静的了。

    My inner is already super-super peaceful

    那么我只需要做的,就是发挥它的作用。

    So i only need to do, just get this thing going.

    心如止水,你完了。 Inner peace, You're going down.

    现在让我看看你的脚之前是怎么弄的,我只看到你那漂亮的…

    Now show me what you were doing with your feet, I saw you just show a fancy…

    阿宝! Po! 有强盗,正在朝音乐家们的村子进发。

    Bandits, approaching from the musicians' village.

    危险。让音乐家们来点动感音乐吧,因为好戏开始了。

    Danger. Tell those musicians to start playing some action music, cuz it is on.

    不要担心师傅,我会参悟心如止水的,只要我一回来。

    Don't worry Shifu, I will master inner peace, a s soon as I get back.

    这回可不是玩过家家。 No snack stop this time.

    哈哈哈!过家家。 Ha-ha-ha! Snack stop.

    等等,你是说真的? Wait, are you serious?

    把你能找到的金属全带走

    Get all the metal you can find

    拿走这些金属。 Grab the metal.

    救命,救命,救命。 Help, help, help.

    都在这了。走吧。

    That's everything. Let's get out of here.

    正义之翅。 Wings of justice.

    神龙大侠。 The dragon warrior.

    熊猫?这不可能。 Panda? That's impossible.

    我的拳头正等着伸张正义呢。

    My fist hunger for justice.

    这是我的…拳头。 This was my…fist.

    干掉他们。 Get them.

    来吧。 Come on.

    尝尝这个。 Take that.

    阿宝,有箭来! Po, incoming!

    谢啦,螳螂。 Thank you, Mantis.

    虎妞,过来双管齐下。 Tigress, double-jump strike.

    旋风腿! Feet of Fury!

    虎妞。 Tigress.

    猴子。毒蛇。 Monkey. Viper.

    螳螂。小兔兔。什么? Mantis. Bunny. What?

    噢,不好意思。 oh sorry.

    仙鹤,上。我就来了。 Crane, go, I'm on it.

    大家都没事吧? Is everyone ok?

    太棒了! Awesome!

    这个给我吧。 I got this.

    太菜了,黑白怪。 Shoo on that, Toby!

    你还好吧?怎么了? Are you okay? What happened?

    我想我看到了 I think I saw

    我想… I think …

    我要走了 I gotta go

    谢谢光临神龙大侠面豆腐。

    Thank you for coming in Dragon Warrior Noodles and Tofu.

    还要茶吗?柠檬酱?有什么需要, 尽管说。

    More tea? Lemon sauce? If you need anything, just ask.

    谢谢。 Thank you.

    神龙战士的地拖。他肯定很穷了。

    Dragon Warrior's mop. He might be very poor

    不要碰,你会弄脏它的。

    No touching, you'll get the mop dirty.

    他曾在招呼着我呢。-太棒了。

    He was waiting on me. -awesome.

    我有证据证明。神龙大侠在哪里?

    I have a stand to prove it. Where is the Dragon Warrior?

    他已经不再在这里上班了。 He does not work here anymore.

    他在外头很忙的。保护着这个山谷呢

    He's busy out there. Protecting the valley

    神龙大侠。 -阿宝。 The Dragon Warrior. -Po.

    好,行。 Here, ok

    你应该告诉我你要过来。

    You should have told me you would come.

    嗨,爸。 Hi dad.

    我会帮你留点臭豆腐。-额。

    I would save you some stinky tofu. -Ah.

    额,我可以和你说句话吗? -当然可以了,儿子。

    Ah, can I talk to you? -Of course, son.

    以我儿子之威名: 免费豆腐甜点全场供应 …

    In honor of my son: Free Tofu desserts for everybody …

    不过得先消费。 … with purchases.

    看到你很高兴,阿宝。 So good to see you. Po.

     

    0/0
      上一篇:看“功夫熊猫2”台词学英语:第2讲 下一篇:看“功夫熊猫2”台词学英语:第4讲

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)