废话少说。动手吧。
Enough talk. Let's fight.
听! 你现在可以听到神龙战士正在训练呢。
Listen! You can hear the Dragon warrior is training right now.
三十三,阻止他。这太危险了。
Thirty-three, stop him. It's too dangerous.
保持专心。 -三十六。
Stay focus. -Thirty-six.
他的脸怎么能变成这样啊?
How is he doing that to his face?
三十八个豆沙包。
Thirty-eight bean buns.
新纪录。你这个怪物。
New record. You monster.
继续,吃 40 个。-他绝不能达到 40 个。
Keep going, hit forty -He never hit forty.
没问题,兄弟,我现在就塞 40 个!
You got it, buddy, I'm going to forty!
来吧。没问题。 Do it. No problem.
等等。 Wait a moment.
他做到了。做得好,阿宝。 He did it. Well done Po.
你的训练还没去呢。 Your training is paid off.
噢,师傅。我要走了。待会见。
h, master Shifu. Gotta go. See you later.
那些包子你会帮我留着是吧?
You'll save those to me, right?
心如止水。 Inner peace.
心如止水。 Inner peace.
心如止水。 Inner peace.
师傅。 Master Shifu.
师傅。什么情况?有海盗吗?
Master Shifu. What do we got? Pirates?
还是火山上的山贼?
Vandals of volcano mountain?
不管是什么我都会把他们干掉, 因为我在很有状态。
Whatever it is I will take them down. Cuz I'm in the mood
我得找些事干干,你知道我的意思吧?
I need to get something done, you know what I mean?
你在干什么呢? What are you doing?
龟仙大师的最终教义之一。
One of Master Oogways' final teachings.
太牛了。你是怎么做到的?
Awesome. How did you do that?
心如止水。 -心如止水,太酷了!
Inner peace. -Inner peace. that cool!
心如什么样的止水?-这是你下一阶段的训练内容。
Inner peace of what? -It's the next phase of your training. 每一位高手都必需找到令自己心如止水的方法。
Every master must find his path to inner peace.
有些人在一个山洞里冥想了 50年,就像这样。
Some chose to meditate for 50 years in a cave just like this.基本上不吃也不喝。
Without the slightest taste of food or water.
或者?有些人精神和肉体上都备受折磨, 和我一样。
Or? some find pain and suffering as I did.
阿宝,在你被选为神龙大侠的那一天
Po, the day you was chosen to be Dragon Warrior
…是我一生中最糟糕的日子。
…was the worst day of my life.
到目前为止,没有一样东西是像样的。
By far, nothing else came close.
这曾是最痛苦,令人心碎,可怕的时刻, -好吧。
It was the most painful, mind destroying, horrible moment, -Okay.
我之前从来没有体验过的。