Nothing is unstoppable. Except for me,
当我在阻止你跟我说有些东西是不可阻止的时候。
When I'm stopping you from telling me something unstoppable. 牛师傅,我不会让你待在这个牢房里的!
Master Ox, I'm not let you stay in the cell!
我倒想看看你怎么把我弄出去!
I like to see you get me out!
你看到了吗?这就叫给力了!
You guys see that? It's called being awesome!
拜托!当英雄又怎么了?
Come on! whatever happened being hero?
这个城里的唯一的英雄,已经死了。
The only hero in this town, is a dead one.
正如我所说,你不能让我离开这个牢房!
Like I said, you are not getting me out of the cell!
成了! Yes!
好了。走吧! Alright. Let's go!
我要睡上铺。 I get the top bunk.
是时候投降了,熊猫。
It's time to surrender, panda.
功夫已经死了。 Kung-Fu is dead!
我… I 你…你…功夫已经死…死…了。
You You Kung-Fu is a deaaa.ad!
好吧! Fine!
你就留在你恐惧之牢里吧!
You stay in your prison of fear!
被绝望制成的高墙所囚禁。
With bars made of hopelessness.
你们一日三餐虽然丰盛但却充满…耻辱。
And all you get is 3 square meals a day of… Shame.
还有绝望甜点。
With despair for dessert.
我们会搞定姓沈的。 We'll take on Shen.
向所有渴望正义的人证明!
And prove to all those who hunger for justice!
向所有渴望荣誉的人证明,功夫仍然存在。
And honor, 'The Kung-Fu still lives'.
耶! Yeah! 猴子! Monkey! 嘎嘎! Gaga! 你…你是我的了。 You You're mine!
我会告诉你什么将会是你的。
I'll tell you what's gonna be yours.
我那打在你毛茸茸脸的拳头。
My fist in your plush cuddly super soft face.
呃-噢! Uh-ouh! 捉住他! Get him!
带我离开这里!-遵命! -
Get me out of here! -Yes, sir!
阻止他!-耶! Stop him! -Yeah!
快点! Faster!
阿宝,冲啊! Po, go!
甩掉他! -遵命! Lose him! -Yes, sir!
稳住了! Hang on!
注意了! Watch out!
很卑鄙! Very uncool!
尝尝这个! Try this!
伙计们,伙计们,伙计们。 Guys, guys, guys.
或者来点小东西。 Maybe something small.
噢,不要! Oh, no!
你们最好别挡我的脸! You better get off my face!
让一下!好了,让一下。
Pardon me! Ok, pardon me.
有火!有火! Fire! Fire!
我们跟丢他们了。 We lost them.
耶!再来一次! Yeah! Again!
仙鹤,接住了! Crane, catch!
伙计们,伙计们,伙计们…助我一把!
Guys, guys, guys give me a shot!
螳螂,就是现在! Mantis, now!
这就是你的全部本事吗?
Is that all you got to defeat us
像一团又大又软的云就想来击败我们?
like a big old fluffy cloud!
这可是一片带电云!
This cloud is about to bring the thunder!
到你了! Your turn!
为什么会有…这么…多…招牌啊?
Why there are so many…signs?
到这边来! Come here!
我会将你像壁球一样打。
I like to squash you.
好!失败的滋味。 Yes! Taste of the defeat.
我跟你说件事…
Let me tell you something
你下次你惹上一只熊猫的时候,你最好带上…
Next time you mess with a panda, you better bring a whole… 我猜没人告诉过你;如果你惹上了一只狼…
Guess nobody told you; If you miss with a wolf